It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cometa report case; Pilot talks about his UFO sighting.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

I have changed my stance my friend. I won't go into the topic of "free energy," but I think he is more than credible. Plus the other 2 witnesses, one being a pilot as well.

I was initially 30% skeptical of him. But considering how long it took him to come forward and how the COMETA report takes it seriously... I put my faith in him. I think he saw what he saw. And that can only mean one thing...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
reply to post by spacevisitor

I have changed my stance my friend. I won't go into the topic of "free energy," but I think he is more than credible. Plus the other 2 witnesses, one being a pilot as well.

I was initially 30% skeptical of him. But considering how long it took him to come forward and how the COMETA report takes it seriously... I put my faith in him.

Hi Scramjet76, thanks for your reply,
, I really appreciate that you took the time to sharing your new views about this case with me.

Originally posted by Scramjet76
I think he saw what he saw. And that can only mean one thing...

I also think he saw what he saw and I find it highly likely that it was a craft belonging to extraterrestrial visitors.

In its conclusion, COMETA claims that the physical reality of UFOs, under control of intelligent beings, is "quasi-certain."
Only one hypothesis takes into account the available data: the hypothesis of extraterrestrial visitors.
This hypothesis is of course unproven, but has far-reaching consequences.
The goals of these alleged visitors remain unknown but must be the subject of speculations and prospective scenarios.

www.cufos.org...

Here is a story from my grandfather.

He had together with many other witnesses an encounter with a large UFO in WWII at sea.
It happened while they were with a convoy on their way to Halifax in Canada.
It was already dark and they had just experienced a fear storm.
During they were reorganizing the convoy there came suddenly strait vertical down from the dark sky a giant circular shaped bright object, it stopped at some point and start hovering above the ships.
It suddenly litters the whole area in a very, very bright light and the men on several ships took pictures and made some drawings of it.
After some minutes, it goes right strait up again and disappeared in the dark sky.
After they arrived in Halifax they immediately want to rapport their sighting, but were ordered to never talk about it again with nobody.
[but he told it nevertheless to his wife which their daughter, my aunt, heard him saying that]
So I heard that story from my Aunt.

<< 1   >>

join