It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama Renting Dubya's Tongue ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Obama speak:

' The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for .... centuries'

Means ?

He next pledges himself (and the US) to Israel

but DOES concede that what's happening to Palestinians is something, 'We have to pay attention to'

Then he wraps up fast by saying he doesn't have the time to discuss the 'grievances' between Israel and Palestinians

I'm not American. Don't favour one political 'team' over another

I'd heard Obama was a near idiot but didn't know one way or the other before watching this YouTube video

He's an embarrassment

And couldn't help wondering what was going through the mind of the girl signing his comments. Did she actually 'sign' the nonsense she was hearing? Or did she try to render it slightly more comprehensible ? She deserves double-pay, whichever the case

' The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for ... centuries '

Wow. Poor Americans
How many idiot-presidents does that make, one after another ?

Link to the YouTube fiasco:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Thanks for that unbiased assessment.No one can call you partisan.It is nice to have an honest opinion from an uninvolved source.
(plus I agree lol)

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
What? It's the truth obama The Destroyer is an idiot.
Second line

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Here in the UK we have had a BBC documentary following Obama in his election campaign. It seemed almost an in joke that Obama needed a teleprompter to make any real lengthy statements. the guys who wrote the speeches, pretty much write everything you hear when it comes to an Obama speech.

These are the smart guys, the wordsmiths with the talent to write the emotive speeches and catchy phrases like "Yes we can". It all seemed like a game to the speech writers, knowing what buttons to press for different demographics. Obviously most of these speech writers ended up working for the President.

by the way I'm from the UK and although I had high hopes for Obama, the reality that he is just another politician has finally hit home.

top topics

join