It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let’s talk about the REAL conspiracy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
After reading a lot of ATS, GLP, Alien-earth etc etc I have come to only one single conclusion. So many people exposing so many conspiracies cannot all be out of their minds. It just doesn’t work that way. I have come to the sad realization that without actual power, or a name that shines total credibility, there is nothing I as a single person can do. Even with the best written text of my life, there is no way that anything would come out of it. And I realize that this forum and every other one like it, has been tainted by the letter agencies. If they can use people against people they sure are checking the forums. And this is very sad. We no longer are free women and men. We are people that are being controlled. And this … the last stand of free will and free thought is being attacked by Gov Shills and people that discredit and ridicule any well thought out story. It is as if no one ever believes anyone. Even if this is just a tactic, and only those writing an answer that are negative I look at all the threads that were closed or killed by these actions. We are to deny ignorance, yet we allow ignorant people give any comment and shut people that have a well founded and well structured opinion. So No! I don’t believe that we have any freedom of speech anymore. They are all illusions created by those who now took over our will…. Our will to fight……

I am afraid we are in America and America is now the same thing as Nazi Germany before invading Poland. We are all a bunch of sheep that have no longer any control over anything in our lives. We have abandoned those liberties for creature conforts while others get exploited. We look at evil and we let it be even if it within our own government, our families, and our friends. We now see in shades of grey. So let me inflame some of the people that would discredit everything I say. This is what I believe in:

We are not alone in the universe.
We have been in contact with over 50 different species
Something called a stargate actually exists
We have been to the moon and to other planets
The moon photos were faked
9/11 was an inside job
Alqaida doesn’t exist as much as the CIA wants us to believe
Money is the root of all evil
The government is the only true evil in this world
The government kills it’s own people, exploits everyone
The Bilderbergs are the government, are the bankers, are the medicine, have control, have everything.
Their goal is to reduce the population of the planet within the next 5 years

That is all I had to say, but It sure feels good!!! Thanks!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
We do have freedom of speech, just not freedom to make everyone believe what we believe. People will always discredit and ridicule a "well thought out story" if that is all they think it is, a story. There is something you can do, its called supporting your claims with evidence. Listing your beliefs like you have is not compelling. Even "the best written text" of your life will never be enough to compel a discerning mind to believe something. Ranting about other people not believing conspiracies is not helping your cause. "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." Use your free speech and convince us that you are right.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by KpxMarMoTT
After reading a lot of ATS, GLP, Alien-earth etc etc I have come to only one single conclusion.

That things are weird all over?

So many people exposing so many conspiracies cannot all be out of their minds. It just doesn’t work that way.

Why not?

An estimated 26.2 percent of Americans ages 18 and older — about one in four adults — suffer from a diagnosable mental disorder in a given year. Source

I have come to the sad realization that without actual power, or a name that shines total credibility, there is nothing I as a single person can do.

Indeed, you may find that even if you had those things, you couldn't do much. Like Lyndon Johnson said, 'The only power I have is nuclear, and I can't use that.'

The last stand of free will and free thought is being attacked by Gov Shills and people that discredit and ridicule any well thought out story.

Hey, don't knock it, it's a living. You know us shills get paid by the word? The rate isn't too high, either. No, I can't tell you what it is; I have to file tax returns just like the next guy.

It is as if no one ever believes anyone.

What, even ATS doesn't have enough credulous innocents to satisfy you? How about Godlike Productions? I've never been there, so I don't know what they're like. But if you need to immerse yourself in even more credulity, I suggest you try the stock market.

I don’t believe that we have any freedom of speech anymore.

Well, that depends on where you live. I live in a poor South Asian country where being too vocal in your criticisms of the government can get you taken away in a van and beaten up... or worse. Journalists in my country can't buy life insurance, they can't find any sucker who will sell them a policy. Where do you live? Has that kind of thing been happening lately around your neighbourhood?

America is now the same thing as Nazi Germany before invading Poland.

Have you started killing off your cripples and mental defectives yet? Or did the Nazis start doing that after they invaded Poland?

We are all a bunch of sheep

Speak for yourself, lambie. i'm a big strong virile ram, me.

We now see in shades of grey.

Well, that's a relief. My colour sense was never very good. Do purple socks go with a green tie? What if it's chartreuse, not really green?

We are not alone in the universe.
We have been in contact with over 50 different species
Something called a stargate actually exists
We have been to the moon and to other planets
The moon photos were faked
9/11 was an inside job
Alqaida doesn’t exist as much as the CIA wants us to believe
Money is the root of all evil
The government is the only true evil in this world
The government kills it’s own people, exploits everyone
The Bilderbergs are the government, are the bankers, are the medicine, have control, have everything.
Their goal is to reduce the population of the planet within the next 5 years

That is all I had to say, but It sure feels good!!! Thanks!!!

You are not alone in the universe. Every breath you take, every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take, Sting is watching you.

We are in contact not with fifty but with millions of species. Dogs are particularly good company. Pubic lice, not so much.

Stargates are more usually referred to as VIP entrances.

The government is indubitably evil, but in my opinion cats are, too.

The Bilderbergs, sadly, lost control to the Wreckerbergs, and naturally everything fell to pieces.

It's a pity that happened, really, because the population, especially in rich countries, needs to reduce a bit. 33.8% of Americans, for example, are obese.

Glad you were able to get that off your chest.

[edit on 29/1/10 by Astyanax]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

You are not alone in the universe. Every breath you take, every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take, Sting is watching you.

NOOOOOOO!!! Not STING!!!

top topics

join