It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Precognitive Dream (In need of thoughts or views)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I had a precognitive dream play out right in front of my eyes the night of new years, an hour after the ball dropped. An overwhelming feeling of Deja Vu filled my body and mind for an extended period of time. To better verify I wrote the dream down right after I had it on Dec 23, 2009 at 2:53 AM. I would post but I'm a bit shy and lost for words on my experience.

I will say since it happened I have been very optimistic about my existence. Like I found the last piece of a puzzle. I've felt very positive and productive and its dramatically changed my life. The setting of my dream was nothing extravagant but the fact that something like this could happen just sent me into awe!

Do you have any suggestions or advice for me? It was my first precognitive dream and I hope to have more. I'd like to know some thoughts, views, or advices that were gained from your experiences.

Thanks so much!

Edit for Psychologist views:

I had been seeing one for severe depression. After an hour and thirty minute talk telling her about what happened to me, she seemed to understand. (Not the response I thought would happen, I figured she would think I was delusional.)

She called it a spiritual enlightenment, and she seemed to think I no longer needed help with my depression. But insisted she would like to hear about my progress in a few months.

I no longer have sessions with a psychologist, So that was a quite interesting outcome I have to say.

[edit on 28-1-2010 by OpenYourHead]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
You have indeed found a peice of the puzzle, but by know means is it the LAST peice of the puzzle! To me this says that you becoming my psychically aware and that you will have more and more of these experiences. It is not something to worry about, you will progress at your own rate and things won't be shown to you that you aren't ready to accept .

It wouldn't supprise me if you've been having some other strange experiences too...

[edit on 28-1-2010 by Resentedhalo08]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08
It wouldn't supprise me if you've been having some other strange experiences too...

It's funny you should say that, I have. A lot of things that happen in my everyday life, certain things, I can remember from previous dreams. As I notice this is happening they seem to have a significant reason or truth behind them.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I'm glad that you were able to experience it! That sort of thing happens to me on a weekly basis these days. Expect more and embrace them!

What I get from those kind of experiences is that it means that I'm "Where I'm supposed to be".

I've also had anti-deja vu experiences, if such a thing exists. What I mean to say is that I've suddenly remembered something from a dream and the feeling came over me quite strongly that it ought to have happened, but sadly, I had chosen another path. And that's okay too! You just need to remember what you're working toward, and not feel guilty if new revelations supersede old ones.

Enjoy them while they last!

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsilon5

Absolutely, more and more people are literally waking up and starting to see what life is really like. I totally agree with Epsilon5 embrace them and learn from them, if you are experiencing coincedences one after another, then I suggest a little meditation, thats how it works.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenYourHead

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08

It's funny you should say that, I have. A lot of things that happen in my everyday life, certain things, I can remember from previous dreams. As I notice this is happening they seem to have a significant reason or truth behind them.

Yes, I have had the same kind of experiences myself, things from dreams that you may of had months, sometimes years before and quite often they are of the most trivial nature, appear in real life.

In reply to Epsilon5... I too have many many many deja vu experiences!

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsilon5
I've also had anti-deja vu experiences, if such a thing exists. What I mean to say is that I've suddenly remembered something from a dream and the feeling came over me quite strongly that it ought to have happened, but sadly, I had chosen another path. And that's okay too! You just need to remember what you're working toward, and not feel guilty if new revelations supersede old ones.

Enjoy them while they last!

Yes, that seems to happen to me also! I'm so glad I'm not alone. I was beginning to think I was.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hi guys,

This may sound strange but just take my word for it, it happened (dream).

So i was walking down a "nightclub-like" scene on a long strip of road. Just casually walking along as i looked up where the sky would normally be and there were UFO's and "star-like" objects flying pretty fast. Everyone was normal, the people who i was with i must of met sometime in my lifetime, but i do not recognize there faces.

So i walk into this club called "Gen-X" or something like that, some people in the corner smoking them pipes that you put flavoured tabacco in, except it was this new sort of gas, green coloured.

Next thing i remember is dancing like a nutcase with these randomers, then a very wierd "high-pitched" alarm sound went. We got evacuated to the rear of this enormous building and aboarded a huge "hover-craft" like craft.

What happens next is pretty wierd. We here a message from the driver/pilot. 'Ok guys, you know the drill. Next stop, "Zeta". We start moving fairly quickly, but i feel like i am not even moving? There was no need for safety belts etc... Anyway, looks like we go through some sort of warp with lots of really nice colours and eventually slow down and get off at this "station", underground.

I wake up shortly after.

Please tell me these sort of dreams have some significance to me, i have very similar "space-like" dreams every night. I have tried looking into it, but know-one can relate to me about it. Help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Unstable Affliction

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unstable Affliction

I've had quite a few "space-like" dreams myself...

I remember one, where I was in a Penthouse suite in the city, then I saw this HUGE ufo come from the horizon and it hovered over a tall building. Then, just like in the movie independance day, it shot down a laser and blew the building to bits!

The next thing that I remember is a thick blueish/grey gas rolling over the city, the windows of the penthouse suite were open and there were other people there aswell, sort of like a party. It started coming through the windows and nobody seemed that bothered, I and few others instinctually ran and covered our faces, I had the sense that it was some kind of poison but nobody apart from myself and a few others seemed to care. They all died, we ran through the streets and they were lined with bodies, all slumped over one and another. The small group that I was with eventually found some caves where we stayed but we all lost consiousness and then woke up what seemed like a week or so later.

We all had massive headaches and we were all very confused... then we exited the caves and they looked nothing like they did when we 1st went there, there were other people walking about, all looking groggy and confused. Then the dream ended.... weird eh!

Has anyone else had a similar dream??

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unstable Affliction

Just casually walking along as i looked up where the sky would normally be and there were UFO's and "star-like" objects flying pretty fast. Everyone was normal, the people who i was with i must of met sometime in my lifetime, but i do not recognize there faces.

Oh my gosh, Man what in the world. I had the same dream on this part.

The shooting star like objects were streaming in the sky with an array of different colors. In my dream I took them as being Ok not to be frightened.

I had another dream that stood out. Certain holographic 3D colorful designs and symbols were in the sky, even what looked to be different languages. (Languages not from around here.)

I couldn't comprehend some but some I could understand the meaning by the symbols and language. Some were almost like advertisements for soft drinks.

Anyone else have a similar dream?

Some symbols resemble along the lines of these but in different luminescent colors. Some that I saw I can't find anywhere.

images.google.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Similar to the one i just explained, i was watching some event i cant describe in a dome like stadium, the biggest structure i have ever seen up-front.

This was also "space-orientated", i just don't understand because i have heard people tell me diffrent things about dreams, i know that most of your brain switches off and you are practically paralysed during sleep etc.
But when you're regular dreams consist of UFO's/ET's and undescribable objects, nothing makes sense, but when you are inside the dream, its normal, as if you are used to all this crazy business going on.

These dreams i have is one of the reasons i found this site and became extremely interested in the subject of UFO's/Aliens.

I think the best way to describe my dreams are like a scene from "The Chronicles of Riddick".

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your expeirence. I have many personal expeirences with Precognition, suffice to say I have even changed these types of dreams and those changes have come true.

Déjà vu means "already seen"; what you are describing is Déjà Rêvé which means "already dreamed".

Why do you think it is possible that a dream can come true?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I had been seeing one for severe depression. After an hour and thirty minute talk telling her about what happened to me, she seemed to understand. (Not the response I thought would happen, I figured she would think I was delusional.)
reply to post by OpenYourHead

I can sympathize. I've struggled with severe depression for almost fifteen years now....and struggle isn't a strong enough word for it. At one time I was seeing a therapist, then things improved.....then got worse, saw another therapist, things improved.....then got worse, saw another......well, you get the point.

But this past March something changed, kinda like what you mentioned earlier. I just felt "better," about everything. More hopeful, more joyful, more alive, almost. I guess if I had to call it something, an Enlightenment would fit. It wasn't gradual, but very sudden. I don't remember a specific dream attatched to that moment, but otherwise it sounds very familiar.

I'm curious....do you keep a dream journal every night? Why did you start this, and how long have you been keeping it? I mean, did you think you might be experiencing some form of premonition and wanted to verify it, or was there another reason?

Can't wait to hear more dreams!

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
Why do you think it is possible that a dream can come true?

I honestly don't know, that's where I'm kinda lost.

I know Abe Lincoln had a dream about attending a funeral at the White house. And he asked who died? And someone responded, the President.
He was the president at the time.
And sure enough what happened to him? lol

But it seems it's happening more and more now a days. Maybe a global consciousness is somehow affecting people? For a magnificent outcome to say the least.

Or it could be us creating the after life that we always wanted based on what we see here.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

I can sympathize. I've struggled with severe depression for almost fifteen years now....and struggle isn't a strong enough word for it. At one time I was seeing a therapist, then things improved.....then got worse, saw another therapist, things improved.....then got worse, saw another......well, you get the point.

But this past March something changed, kinda like what you mentioned earlier. I just felt "better," about everything. More hopeful, more joyful, more alive, almost. I guess if I had to call it something, an Enlightenment would fit. It wasn't gradual, but very sudden. I don't remember a specific dream attatched to that moment, but otherwise it sounds very familiar.

I'm curious....do you keep a dream journal every night? Why did you start this, and how long have you been keeping it? I mean, did you think you might be experiencing some form of premonition and wanted to verify it, or was there another reason?

Can't wait to hear more dreams!

Yes, before I had this experience I was very much severely depressed. Emotions just as you described and It was very sudden for me as well. That's why I think I noticed how profound it was.

I've always had a premonition that I should start keeping a dream journal since last October and November. Although I never followed through, I'm guessing that premonition was brought up sometime in my dream and I woke to do just that! I've always had a thought of peoples dreams coming true, but its funny I don't seem to remember where I heard that from.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I honestly don't know, that's where I'm kinda lost.

We are lost only because we are lead astray by our beliefs. What is happening to you; and to many others is a type of awakening to a greater reality; and a bigger picture of what actually is.

What you are experiencing; along with others in this thread, and in the world is not common to just this time era. The oldest recorded religion “Hinduism” provides historical insights into it. Christianity, Islam, Buddhism and many other religions also have references to precognitive dreaming. I hope to collect a cut-and-paste citation of them in time.

This very old truth is surfacing into your very real life. Giving you first person knowledge and experience with what can be an unknown for so many people who do not have this epiphany.

We both can agree that we know it is happening, and our recorded history shows others in many time periods have also gone down this road. Since it is not bias to one religion rather akin to humans abroad; the source of it stems from cognitive memory and consciousness.

I know Abe Lincoln had a dream about him at a funeral at the White house. And he asked who died and they said the President.
And sure enough what happened to him? Lol

There is a famous Greek play written by Homer called the “Iliad”, Cassandra, the daughter of King Priam had the gift of prophecy. She was cursed to tell the truth about the future, but never to be believed.

That holds true to this day; we all will have this problem in sharing this truth with others. The reality of precognition is not in dispute; just uncertain to those who do not have the experience by which to draw the knowledge required to understand it.

But it seems it's happening more and more now a days. Maybe a global consciousness is somehow affecting people? For a magnificent outcome to say the least.

Or it could be us creating the after life that we always wanted based on what we see here.

What if reality itself was a type of dreaming? What if dreams are a form of thoughts organized into potential reality packets that later become actualized and realized through the act of manifestation.

Could this reality be a dream right now? Could we all be dreaming it?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
What if dreams are a form of thoughts organized into potential reality packets that later become actualized and realized through the act of manifestation.

I suppose it could be, Considering the aspects of a Precognitive dream. It makes since in a way taken from my experience.

I wouldn't call it dreaming in the physical sense because take for instance those who don't see the world as we do.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

My advice is; take your time and learn from the experience. Don't jump to any rash conclusions and be critical in thinking as to what the truth presented represents.

I'll recommend two books that help flush into a broader overview of what could really be going on; outside the scope of what I can provide in terms of revealing a dream / reality dyad.

They are both free and accessable to read online.

Mathematician: Brian Whitworth: "The Physical World as a Virtual Reality"
arxiv.org...

Physicist: Thomas Campbell: “My Big Toe”
books.google.com...

new topics

top topics

join