It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US POLITICAL AGENDA ON ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I'm just wondering if this website has suddenly become an anti Obama website and all people wanna talk about is US politics, i understand that a majority of members here maybe American but for the love of god do we have to listen to this day in day out no wonder Obama is monitoring sites such as these with the amount of slander that comes from proples mouths in some of these threads are incredible.
ATS Stands for Above Top Secret doesn't it? I hardly think most of these political threads fall under this banner and should be moved to BTS becasue most of it is Below top secret.

Just my thoughts i for one am not American and i am sick and tired of seeing the political crap going on in the USA and the need for people here to think that USA politics is the only politics that matters.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Hmm ... Guess you haven't read some of the older threads on ATS back when Dubya was President, because he got his fair share of criticisms here too . As for politics , especially in the Good ole U.S.A and many countries abroad , Conspiracies are an every day event if you care to follow them . There is also another option you can consider if certain topics here might offend you , like maybe not Reading them ? ........Just a thought Mate ......

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

It's hard to find non American political topics these days mate, by the way they don't offended me i just think there is more to ATS then American Politics

[edit on 28-1-2010 by KeeperOfGenisis]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis
It's hard to find non American political topics these days mate...

If you'd rather not see all of the politically-charged topics and threads, you can always use the Omit Political Madness mode on the recent posts page.

One simple click and they disappear like majic.
It's reversible too, so if you ever find yourself wanting for some good ole' fashion partisan pandering ... just click it again.

Hope this helps.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
It's mostly that the rest of us aren't making any similar threads.It's really that simple.If you have something to post and it's interesting too,you might be surprised.

I'll agree though that threads like Obama is the Antichrist and whatnot don't really deserve to be around,they only serve agendas (the opposite ones too,offcourse!).
In the other hand though...at least political agendas are easy to be detected unlike others....

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Thanks mate

top topics

join