It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seen on radar by thousands today over Australia.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I found this on another website, what does ATS think about it?
Two bizarre features seen on radar over the North West and South East of Australia today ( Jan 22, 2010)
The ring over the south east appeared approximately 30 seconds before the bizarre red star over the north west.
Direct Link here--->Click here

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Looks interesting but could it possibly be a malfuction? They said the radar went down, right?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
All I gathered from the link was that the emails were linking to more UFO sites.
No videos, no accounts from civilians, etc.

So where's all these Aussie accounts of visuals in the sky?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I follow the weather very closely, and I've seen this type of echo before, however, I have not seen a bright red light in the center before, ever.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Since I don't think that there is a radar station at the center of that circle, as its in the ocean, I am going to venture a guess that its military radar jamming from a Naval Vessel or aircraft.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I made this post the other day and all the debunkers were swarming all over it saying that it was a glitch etc, so how has such a glitch happend this time?
Heres the link to my origional post. S+F good find.
Nothing to do with disclosure? nothing to do with scientists saying we should look closer here on earth for ET`s?

You just have to open your eyes to the posts on here today alone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by enca78

No, as discussed in the very thread you linked to, it's most likely a radar glitch. Saying it's anything more, without evidence, is specious reasoning.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by enca78

Yours is a different looking problem in a different area. Yours is most likely centered on the radar station, and is not blacked out. This is centered on the ocean and is blacked out like jamming.

new topics

top topics

join