It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Party on! Saints head to first Super Bowl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Party on! Saints head to first Super Bowl

nbcsports.msnbc.com

"The New Orleans Saints are heading to their first Super Bowl after battering Brett Favre and beating the Minnesota Vikings 31-28 in overtime Sunday on unheralded Garrett Hartley’s 40-yard field goal."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
FINALLY!!
The franchise has been struggling since 1967. We already made it farther this season than ever before. The coach was right, the players were right, and FINALLY this season the Saints are going to the superbowl!!!

The game was close and intense. I felt bad for Bret Farve throwing the interception, a play mistake that ultimately cost the Vikings the game. But I'm glad we finally made it. It only took 43 years.

nbcsports.msnbc.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Though I'm a pittsburgh born and raised person, I'm naturally a steelers fan. When the steelers don't make it, i've always been raised to at least cheer for the AFC in the superbowl (Unlike hockey, I have no second-favorite teams in football). I told my dad at week 1 of the playoffs, "I'm going with the NFC this year. I'd love to see the saints and reggie bush win a super bowl." Although, I wouldn't have been entirely too upset had Minn. won, as watching the archaeic brett favre win his sought-after trophy wouldve been very cool, too.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I can't help thinking that Favre threw the game with that int, just like Romo threw the game last week. Like Antonio Cromartie tanked against the Jets. I mean, all he had to do was hang on to the ball.

top topics

join