It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd Subliminal Message in Movie?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Watch at 5:55. The boy is walking into an alien spaceship and on the ground of the spaceship something is carved that looks eeringly familiar to a firewire port logo.

This movie was created in the 1980's way before firewire was available. Well, at least to the public =P.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
In my opinion, thre's just some vague resembleance: in the symbol engraved on the ground of the spaceship there are three rings at the three tips (which are missing in the firewire logo, the ring in the middle of the firewire logo is missing in the in the symbol engraved on the ground of the spaceship, plus the symbol engraved on the ground of the spaceship is symmetric, while the firewire logo is not.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
While similar, I think it is just a coincidence. It definitely fits the rest of the floors theme perfectly.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Ya its not exactly the same but i found it somewhat similar. Thanks for your comparisons.

You know how we all like to wonder where all this hi-tech stuff came from.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Jay-Zs On to the Next One has many people wondering whats the meaning behind the creepy images. The best way to understand the imagery is to understand the occult context in which they are used. This occult meaning of the symbols found in this video in relation to Jay-Zs affinities with secret societies.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by solid007]

[edit on 23-1-2010 by solid007]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Flight of the Navigator came out in 1986.

Back to the Future came out in 1985.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f29720580720.jpg[/atsimg]

What do you want to bet that both the Flight of the Navigator hieroglyph AND the Firewire Icon are tributes to Doc Brown's Flux Capacitor?

I betcha.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 1/23/2010 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I believe we have a winner. :0

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: demonseed

And we cant forget Einstein's Twin Paradox: A New Interpretation was the thesis written by Dana Scully, aged 23. (TXF: "Pilot", "Synchrony") In 1986, the year she wrote the thesis, Scully was studying at the University of Maryland.

The year 1862 seems like a more likely time travel destination from Planet Phaelon but they wouldnt get to see you later you would be dead.

edit on 31-7-2023 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join