It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dreams are starting to have a time line..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I been dreaming out of control recently, about a year ago I never had dreams but now everynight I have dreams, Dreams with all my family members and friends plus new people I havent met, different beings, My dreams are becoming so vivid and memorable that in my dreams i remember the past of my dreams, almost like its another life, Recently i been having dreams where i see other beings that i have seen in my dreams from another night, and i also been having dreams where at the end of my dream i goto sleep and wake up into my waking life,,, almost like my real life is a dream and my dream life is real. Never before have i had sences in my dream but recently i been feeling pain and smelling things and tasting things in my dreams, hearing songs i never herd before and meeting people and creatures that dont exists.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
i don't think you've described anything unusual here. it might seem weird that dreams can seem powerful and vivid if you've only been dreaming (or remembering dreams) for a year.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Maybe, just maybe, the veil is lifting. I am feeling the same thing and is just great, it would be grand when people could make conscious contact in the dreamstate, it is something with a great potential.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I often wondered if it was possible to lose contact with reality because your dreams start becoming more real than life.

new topics

top topics

join