It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog rescued from L.A. flooding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
With all thats going on in the world, the LA FD rescued a dog from a flooded spillway. I am pleased they got the dog, but I think some people are going to say "with whats ghoing on in Haiti, how can they waste time on a dog?" Not saving that dog would have done nothing for Haiti, but it would have meant quite a bit for the dog...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'm surprised you would even mention Haiti in relation to this story. This has nothing to do with what's happening there.
All life is worth saving. Be it a Dog or people in Haiti. If someones there to do the saving, what difference does it make?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Are you serious? Not to come off as rude, but really man. Maybe I didnt read your post right, but are you really saying that two events thousands of miles away from each other are related in this fashion?

[edit on 22-1-2010 by A-E-I-Owned-You]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by A-E-I-Owned-You
Are you serious? Not to come off as rude, but really man. Maybe I didnt read your post right, but are you really saying that two events thousands of miles away from each other are related in this fashion?

[edit on 22-1-2010 by A-E-I-Owned-You]

No, he's asking you why you mentioned Haiti in relation to the story.

Btw, life is precious in whatever form, wether it be a dog or a person. Im glad they saved the dog, if they arent in Haiti then why not save a life at home

top topics

join