It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see 3:33 and 5:55 ALL the time (and NOT just on clocks!) Have I FINALLY lost my marbles?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I see 23 and 108 (4+8+15+16+23+42) everywhere. I work in retail, and every. singly. day. I ring up someone at $23.23.

It's odd, and very Discordian.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I used to see 11:11 and 11:10 or 10:11 a lot, not as much now but I see 333 a lot these days.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
When time is meaningless, then these occurences on the clock may mean more not for the moment you notice 3:33, but for all the moments you have noticed 3:33.

PI = 3.333333333333...

physical PI = 3.14....

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nydsdan

Yeah, you know, its more than TV's for me, I just used Tv's as my example. I get it w/ a lot of electronics, for instance my stupid hot water heater in my basement. It's newer and dosent make any noise that you could hear upstairs but I can tell when it cuts on by the tone in my ear or when lights are on the pitch goes up just a little and when I turn the light off the pitch goes back "normal". Who really knows, It dosent really bother me that much. I'm kind of dense when it comes to technology so is it common to have CTR noise? Do you get the noise w/ anything else? I'll bet you did freak your mom out by calling out on and off.

To the OP:
I just wanted to add, when I suggested earlier that maybe you could try w/ a running journal of what you were thinking about when you get your times, It never works for me. Not that it idea dosent work, I just can never remember what I was thinking about when I see my time. It's like every time I try I have a mental block of the moment before. Stupid, I know. So if by chance you do try to do it would you let us know how it goes for you? Well, anyway good luck again and take care!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I have seen "111" thousands of times since the early 1980's. It used to freak me out, but now it is a comfort, and I'll tell you why. Back then I came across a book on prophecy. There was a chapter on "theomatics", which gives words in the bible numerical values based on a system using the original Koine Greek in the New Testament. I am not saying I buy into that completely, or the "Bible Codes", but I am speaking from experience. So in that chapter, the theomatic number for "Jesus Christ" or more accurately "Jesus the Christ", is "111"! It floored me. Please keep in mind I am not "looking" for this number, ever, but it just happens, and it almost always since then served a purpose. My best friend at the time was struggling with a lot of things which I won't get into. He was a bass player in a number of bands, and he got caught up in a speed metal band. He one night met a professing Satanist, and he at one point mentioned this phenomenon, and the guys immediate response was "That's the 'fools' number." That makes sense from his perspective. Also, remember in Revelation 13 where John calculates the number of the beast, and it is 666. "6" in the bible is the number of "man", and the satanic trinity is 666- "Man as -od". "7" is the number of perfection or completion, often indicative of God in some way. 111 plus 666 is 777. Remember when Satan tempted Jesus, promising Him much if He would worship and serve him- Satan failed in his attempt to reach his goal.
I WISH I had kept a journal of all the ways this number has appeared, the contexts, the way it was used to "confirm" some things in my life. I think the "birth pangs" are increasing in frequency and severity- one need not read the paper or watch the news long to see it. Jesus said we wouldn't know the day or the hour, but we would know the season. It is late in the season. I think as that day approaches, we are going to have more people experiencing this phenomenon, and others. It's source can only be from two places, it is either light or dark, it is either good or evil, or brings good or evil. So do no fear this- don't fear anything for that matter except the One we are to fear. I have never contributed to a post before, but when I saw yours, I had to respond. I hope this helps in some way!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I see number patterns on the clock too. I look at the clock for like a second and it's 1:23 or 3:21 or 3:33, etc. I think it's a normal thing for a human to notice the patterns we see.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by Cornczech

I think it is just our brain recognizing patterns or key dates. I always seem to see "9:11".

I noticed that our Dallas FOX affiliate's 9PM news would often go to break right at 9:11, and show the time in the corner (when it wasnt on screen at 9:10)... I noticed this several days within a 2 week period.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Kinda freaky....just went to use my kitchen timer and it beeped and locked on "6:6:6"!! Don't digital clocks and such usually go to all "8's" using all the spaces?? Very very odd...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I see 3:33 and 5:55 ALL the time (and NOT just on clocks!) Have I FINALLY lost my marbles?

Are you not just honing in on these particular collection of numbers , do you now `seek` them out ?

Our minds seek out patterns .

How often do you see `insignificant` collections of numbers ....... do they receive as much attention .... are they acknowledged ?

============================================

Just for fun , would you consider trying this out ......

Keep a small notebook & pencil on you at all times every time you see a number
(absolutely any number) put it in the note book .

The occurrence of 3:33 and 5:55 won`t seem so frequent , amongst all the numbers you encounter in your average day.....i bet.

===============================================

There are so many things vying for our attention , we are assailed with information. We ascribe greater meaning and significance to some things at the expense of others .

You keep reinforcing the meaning of these collections of numbers , every
time you return to the subject ...... like stalactites of thought .

You have to be honest with this , and put every number you encounter into the notebook .

See what happens ......

Good luck !

Have you ever heard of the Baader Meinhof Phenomenon

...... if not , you may well hear or read about it again quite soon ..... it may even leap from the page !

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by popilluminati
I see 23 and 108 (4+8+15+16+23+42) everywhere. I work in retail, and every. singly. day. I ring up someone at $23.23.

It's odd, and very Discordian.

i hope you realize, 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42 are the numbers that the show LOST revolves around.

very weird

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Well, my friend, I hardly think you are going nuts. You are not alone.

747, 11:11, 666 are numbers I have seen a good bit of. 747 being the number I had seen for years. 11:11 more in recent times. 666 has appeared at interesting times.

I could speculate on the seizures, makes me think of the X-files, since they seem to be tied to the numbers for some reason. Yeah, some of those anti-seizure drugs can be awful.

Perhaps research some natural remedies, try and find out if you have any deficiencies.

But, I wouldn't throw out the possibility of the seizures being caused by something outside of the normal explanations.

Troy

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Exact ditto what booda says. How I got to this site too. And how he and I got to talking.

It happens to a lots of people and everyone has their own explanation of it... dont listen to anyone though listen to yourself. It could be good or bad and believing one way may be the worst decision, when you dont know.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I know exactly what you mean.

For YEARS now, i have been seeing a disproportionately high occurrence of the number 67.

Why this is i have no idea, but i can't help but wonder if it is significant of anything else other than an over-active imagination and so on.

This number crops up everywhere for me. On the news, on the net, out and about.

Could be just my mind noticing it more i guess, so is kind of self inflicted in a way, but it's certainly intriguing if not a little disturbing.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
"The Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon is interesting. It's simply a further manipulation of the true meaning of "Synchronicity". The meaning of Synchronicicty is manipulated so you think it is just "by chance, luck, coincidence" (which of course it is not).

Synchronicity describes the phenomenon on a short timespan ... Baader-Meinhof describes the phenomenon in a 24h timespan.

Namaste,

Deckard

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Glad to see so many people having this experience. I was perplexed when I first woke up to this over ten years ago, although looking back the numbers I saw so frequently everywhere I seemed to look had been occuring infrequently since I was a child. Also good that there are many different numbers experienced, and not just the "famous" 11:11'ers.
My numbers are 19, 119, 1119 and 219, but have also had runs of the triples like 333, 444 and so on. Also had a strange one when I worked in a major public hospital (and was having a very full on spiritual run). My employee number was 219222 and when multiplied out you get 144 and when added 19 and my medical patient number for the hospital (which I no longer have access to) added to 144. I have thought that this is the time of Revelation since about 1996 and that mankind is dividing into two groups - those who are ready to go on with their spiritual development and those who are not, but who are preventing others from being able to do so by the effects of their existence on others.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by popilluminati

108 is an interesting number to Initiates of the ancient mystery schools as it meant a link in the chain. I'll leave the interpretation to you.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I can fully understand your decision not to take the anti-epilepsy drugs due to the side effects, but grand mal seizures can be deadly and I'm concerned. I suggest that you research safe alternatives such as ketogenic diets for seizure control.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Spooky - just noticed this thread..looked at the clock on my mac and it was 11:11..

CUE Twighlight zone music...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Let me introduce you to this phenomena, of what the answer is YOU!

I had the same expirences with numbers and its attraction for years. As i did a lot of research in spiritual higher i and subconcious things, i come to this easy point of explanation:

1. Your subconciousness gets the raw bundle of everything around you through all your senses, even in sleeping phases. The conciousness gets only the core of filtered informations.

2. Your biological clock (physical body sience) is basicly informed and "timed" through your subconcious timing.

3. Your WHOLE System (subconsious(inner child),concious(ego),higher self) works with symbolism - pictures and their connections.

The higher self is everytime active, but the most people are so disconnected to this level, they don´t even recognize their own messages.
This messages come in very different forms, in this case, in a special one.

Now is the question, why? Why is this very special message delivered to my ego? What does the higher i want from me?

It wants you to evolve. It wants you to teach you spiritual lessons, fitting to everyones level. it wants to be connected with you again. it has a special mission for you to remember in.

It´s a sign. But it has nothing to do with anything outside of you. There is no outside of you.

"You are the world and the world is you" - Krishnamurti

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

Why did you have to specify 11:11? That's the number I usually notice because that's when I was notified of a death in the family several years ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join