It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death of UFO expert Paul Vigay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Death of UFO expert Paul Vigay

www.telegraph.co.uk

The death of leading international UFO expert, Paul Vigay, is a mystery, a coroner has admitted, after he drowned without leaving a suicide note.

The 44 year-old, who worked on the 2002 Mel Gibson film Signs, was discovered floating in the sea off the coast of Portsmouth, Hants, in February last year.

Mr Vigay, a leading figure internationally on the research of UFOs and crop circles, had split up with girlfriend Andrea Smith on the night of his death, Portsmouth Coroners Court heard.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Don't know much about Mr Vigay, but I don't think he was high profile enough to be silenced (unless he had come across info that had not been made public).

Although from the outset it looks like suicide, only the man himself could answer that question.

Maybe this one needs more investigation, its a sad loss all the same.

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I would suspect foul play just from the coroner's report.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I loved the movie Signs, it was the most realistic alien invasion movie I've seen. Yes it didn't have the weapons and lasers and whatever that goes into a Scifi show, but that wasn't the point. He told this story from the angle of a man and his family and two aliens running around the area. My feeling of the movie is that the aliens where advanced in some ways, but not so advanced in the other. But this man dying sounds like he had trouble in his relationship and he couldn't deal with it.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Perhaps these UFO from aliens people fight over sources.
If there is un truth in the situation then who can you trust.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet
I would suspect foul play just from the coroner's report.

Why? Deep in debt, just broke up with his girlfriend. Sounds like a story that happens often. I've known two men who did the same, one over a divorce, the other because his Wife was sleeping with everybody but him.

Of course people never believe suicides are suicides. The Families always say they would never do that. They are usually wrong, but the denial is normal.

I don't know anything about this man as I'm not into Crop Circles. I believe in UFO's but think crop circles are a hoax. The people who research them are the ones who make them I think in most cases.

top topics

join