It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resonance possibly to the core?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
So amongst researching a few things here and there. I came across old net pages about Nikola Tesla's Earth Quake machine. So from this I read that once something hits its frequency it shakes and eventually falls down.
Specifically this...

"Everything in nature vibrates at a certain frequency. When an object is vibrated at its natural resonance, it begins to undergo severe shock, as it tries to shake itself apart."

This is what im wondering on a few rare occasions I have experienced lightning from the base of my spine to the top of my skull that well pretty much feels like im being shaken apart. I've thought about seizures but its unlikely. When it happens I'm always sitting It always feels like i will mess up the words or conversation im having with someone but I don't. They usually don't notice. Just something I would like some input on. Thanks in advance!

So does anyone have any thoughts or experience on this?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Congratulations that's called kundalini. haha. I have a blog called naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com... about this.

You can get material from springforestqigong.com... to guide this energy for healing, etc. Yes it's based on resonance like Tesla -- I just wrote a book on it which has full free preview -- the link is on my blog introduction info, along with articles online, etc.

reply to post by spaz490

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

Wow Can't wait to check out the material! Thanks Drew Hempel most appreciated!
So this is a healing energy is it associated with the chills? Not the cold ones if you know what I'm getting at?

join