It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright colour-changing skins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
physicsworld.com...

[i[] Quote from source:

Researchers at Philips, the Dutch electronics giant, have designed a novel type of electronic paper that can change colour at the flick of a switch and does not require backlights. Philips says that the e-paper could be used for digital signs, enabling shop displays to be changed rapidly, and then retained without consuming too much energy. It is also seeking to develop colour-changing "skins" for products like mobile phones and handheld games consoles.

I cant wait to see what the future of technology become for us. I can't wait until all of our movies are in 3d. Exciting times ahead...

P.S. I tried to embed the video but no idea how to do it, I also have no idea how to embed pictures could someone possibly U2U me and let me know. Thanks

[edit on 20-1-2010 by predator0187]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I ment to the link, thats really neat, i think just for electronics would be kind of silly, think of the potential for this kind of technology? It would be really interesting.

PS. Its okay, i dont know how to embed things either, although im sure there are tutorials if you look for them

new topics

join