It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real revelation : The Secret of Solomon's Key

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The real revelation. We are living in the time of revelation; The Apocalypse(which means to unveil) is upon us. We are learning the secrets and there is a war going on, where the secrets of life are being reveled to us. Those in power do not want the average Joe to know the secrets or understand the reality we are living in. This video explains the secrets of DNA, stem cell research, the Illuminati with Biblical references. It is amazing. I have been trying to put all of this together for about a year but this guy has done it for me, better than I could have ever done. I am so thankful I found this video, it puts into context things I could not, I knew the information but could not put it into words, and he filled in many gaps for me too. For those non-believers humor yourself and watch it anyway just think of it as something other than divine information. This guy links Genesis to Revelations and the significance of what Jesus meant when he said in the end days it will be like in the days of Noah, were human genes will be tampered with, he was not just talking about people being evil, we have always been evil we are flesh this is deeper than that. I hope ya'll get as much out of this video series as I did. There are 8 of them and they are about 10 min each but well worth your time. Anyone on ATS should find this interesting in that it links many topics together and makes a whole picture of many pieces we all study. Enjoy and I would appreciate any comments. Melissa101
This video links:
The Star of David
DNA
The Sons of God
The Daughters of Men
Washington DC
Israel
Egypt
Stem Cell research
Antichrist
Lucifer
The throne of God
666 Numerology
Solomon’s Key
The Illuminati
Extraterrestrials
Hybrid humans
Freemasonry

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Melissa101]

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Melissa101]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melissa101
This guy links Genesis to Revelations and the significance of what Jesus meant when he said in the end days it will be like in the days of Noah, were human genes will be tampered with, he was not just talking about people being evil, we have always been evil we are flesh this is deeper than that.

Uh... Jesus never said anything about a genetic component to evil. In fact, that goes against his whole philosophy that anyone who accepts his word will be granted salvation. Jesus always stressed that what a person does is a matter of choice, not predestination either by the unknowable, incomprehensible Creator of All, or by something in the genes.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Armageddon doesn't mean unveiling. Armageddon is a place. Did you mean apocalypse which is Greek for unveiling?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Yes that is what I meant sorry, thanks for correcting me

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

I have been trying to put all of this together for about a year but this guy has done it for me,

It's quite insulting and tiresome to users when you post videos that you happen to agree with and claim that you would have done it all along.

If you've been putting something together for over a year then extend us the courtesy of posting what you've put together ?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well, this aint starting well, and i thought it was gonna be interesting! Pfft.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jehova620
Well, this aint starting well, and i thought it was gonna be interesting! Pfft.

Nope just the usual xtian BS, some dude selling books and videos to gullible deluded people at church, things are only going to get worse.

Not a shred of evidence required so lots of books will be sold, amazing resemblance to network marketing, get bums on seats and sell them hearsay.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Let's not forget about the little known fact that Judaism is based solely on the old testament.

And this guy is talking about Jezus!

Jews will be scratching their eyes out when they see this crap.

Ugh!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Well then may I suggest; if it wears you out so much, that you do not exhaust yourself by reading and taking part of them?
Without a huge history or Biblical lecture if you were to read
Mathew 24:38 you will find Jesus saying; “But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.” What you need to understand is what was going on in the days of Noah. The Sons of God and the women of men married and had children and defiled the human gene pool, hence what is going on now? Cloning, stem cell research, ect... ect... Believe it or not I do not mind either way it does nothing to me weather you believe or not but if not go bother someone on a thread about something you do believe in.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2000 Yards

This guy links Genesis to Revelations and the significance of what Jesus meant when he said in the end days it will be like in the days of Noah, were human genes will be tampered with, he was not just talking about people being evil, we have always been evil we are flesh this is deeper than that.

Uh... Jesus never said anything about a genetic component to evil. In fact, that goes against his whole philosophy that anyone who accepts his word will be granted salvation. Jesus always stressed that what a person does is a matter of choice, not predestination either by the unknowable, incomprehensible Creator of All, or by something in the genes.

You do not have an understanding of what I am talking about. Yes we have free choice I agree.

Mathew 24:38 you will find Jesus saying; “But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.”

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

I have been trying to put all of this together for about a year but this guy has done it for me,

It's quite insulting and tiresome to users when you post videos that you happen to agree with and claim that you would have done it all along.

If you've been putting something together for over a year then extend us the courtesy of posting what you've put together ?

She meant putting it together "in her head", she never had anyintention of making a video.
Reading your signatureI can see why you had to jump on the first thing possible to criticise. I'm not a christian myself but I think to ignore anyone on the basis of their religious beliefs makes our worldview needlessly smaller and myopic. Most of the world is religious in some fashion, just because your or I don;t go for their theological worldview doesn't mean they have no information or ideas that we could benefit from.
You're welcome to tear the content of the video to shreds, I could write pages just on what suit this guy is wearing. Watch it first, then feel free to criticize.
Melissa was trying to share something she found meaningful, I for one thank her for taking the time to help enlighten us about something.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this Melissa! WHile the preacher was fairly hick (beg'n yalls pardon) and a bit heavy on the "get aMEN's" the information was pretty fascinating. I understand what he meant about the Kabbala and sacred geometry in washington. Also how that relates to angels. aliens. dna. etc. But what is his take on the Masons themselves? Are they demonic in nature,misguided, what? Washington was an evil guy?
How did the 9/11 attacks relate to prophecy?
Anyhow, starred and flagged. Good stuff if a little hard to take the guy very seriously. Thanks, girl!

Yes, i watched all of them,

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Thanks for posting this Melissa! WHile the preacher was fairly hick (beg'n yalls pardon) and a bit heavy on the "get aMEN's" the information was pretty fascinating. I understand what he meant about the Kabbala and sacred geometry in washington. Also how that relates to angels. aliens. dna. etc. But what is his take on the Masons themselves? Are they demonic in nature,misguided, what? Washington was an evil guy?
How did the 9/11 attacks relate to prophecy?
Anyhow, starred and flagged. Good stuff if a little hard to take the guy very seriously. Thanks, girl!

Yes, i watched all of them,

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Asktheanimals]

Why thank you Mr. Asktheanimals, I am plum beet faced... LOL... I did not find him a hick but then again I wouldn't. Yea he is pretty amen hardcore ain't he. Any hoo, I have no idea what his take is on the questions you asked because he did not directly discuss them. However; my personal opinion is that the legitimate Mason's (not your one in every town type), probably stem back to the Egyptian times and are very much in to satanic worship and black knowledge and include members of the elite from Presidents and Queens to famous actors and recording artists. As for 911, it is my belief that this was a type of sacrificial thing to launch the NWO. I would not doubt that Katrina and the Haiti disasters were triggered by HARP for the same reasons. Everything ties together and fits into one amazing puzzle. And you are right I was researching this information and putting it together in my mind I had no intentions of doing a video but I am planning on putting together a presentation. I had not connected all the dots yet, not until I saw this video. Thanks again, friend

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I think an interesting bit of etymology on the word Apocalypse is how closely it relates to the two words:

Epoch and Ellipse

Epoch-Ellipse.

The cycle of the Ages.

Neat Huh?

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

yea, neat, Thanks.

One liner I know, sorry, thats all I had to say

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Glad to contribute in some way - that guy totally misunderstood what you said. It bothers me when people with a sincere desire to share something they find meaningful get attacked that way. I thought we were here to deny ignorance!
Thanks for the reply. I have a hard time associating the founding fathers and the ideals of freedom they set forth with anything satanic. My understanding of God is that he wants you to be free so that you can choose. The only way we can escape our sinful natures is through redemption by the blood of jesus.
You're certainly right about one thing; there are some really BIG questions out there and we kinda do live in a matrix. Somehow I've always felt that aliens, religion, megalithic sites and a gazillion other things are all related, there is a bigger story out there that we only get tantalizing little glimpses of. It's as if we saw the whole thing at once we couldn't handle it.
Ah well, that's why you have to just trust in the Lord to get you through and hope you will get the answers one day.
I try not to let my beliefs (or disbeliefs) keep me from learning.
Keep the cool threads coming! regards, ATA

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

heh heh heh I just started and stop at 0:34 with enough ! ! !

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2000 Yards

Anyone who believes in Jesus, God, etc, will know that we are given free will to live our lives.
In other words, we choose our destiny. We decide what path our lives take.

new topics

top topics

join