It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for opinions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
My mom came over the other day and was talking to me and my wife. She had told me that the other night she was sleeping in the recliner (not unusual) and had a dream. She explained that in the dream alien/fish hybrids were around her biting her. I asked what kind of hybrids but she couldn't remember (I am assuming Gray hybrids). I wouldn't even bring this up except that me and her both go to sleep exhausted so we hardly ever recall dreams. She also told me about a fierce fit of sleep paralysis which also peaked my interest (as I said we literally pass out from exhaustion never lay down). I wanted to know what you guys think. Is this simply a dream or have you heard of any cases such as these. She is convinced that it was a dream and perhaps it was but I just wouldn't mind finding out myself...jealousy of her actually dreaming maybe lol. I guess astral projection might be a possibility but we have no history of any psychic or supernatural feelings aside from deja vu'. Well thanks in advance. Can't wait to hear what you guys can come up with.

☻♣◘◘◘○○••ƒ○ƒ╕╕a\│

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
When ever you have a dream such as so, and wake up hearing radio frequencies and your neck feels as if someone is grabbing the back of it and you can't move, you have just been abducted.

So she was abducted by "greys" as you state, and the feeling she had was her frequency going back to normal. tell her if she ever has it again, try to relax and go with the neck feeling, then she will be able to go into another frequency (density/dimension). this will be an upmost positive experience for her, i promise.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by gandhi]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
You should ask her to check over her body for any unusual markings or bumps, since they were 'biting' her and seemed malevolent. If no physical symptoms are shown and unless it is a reoccurring dream/vision I'm 99% sure it was probably a dream. We all have those crazy dreams once in awhile.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Thanks guys. I will tell her to check for markings (bad skin cancer history so it might be difficult). The frequency thing I had no idea about, that sounds very interesting. I have never heard of alien/fish hybrids so this is what intrigues me the most. Please keep the replies/advice coming thanks again.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I'm sure there are other sections of the board for here-say, dreams and abduction speculation that may be a better option for discussing this than here.

The dreams and predictions section and the grey area seem more apt for replies with some sort of authority giving their opinion and advise on these matters.

I would however ask your mum to come directly to the boards and relay what she felt happened to the members who dwell in those sections.

As it is from the evidence presented here there are a wealth of explainable causes for dreams of this nature. ranging from stress, alcoholism, sleep deprivation, multiple sclerosis and plain old attention seeking behavior.

A more detailed account, presented by the person who experienced it, in the proper section of the boards, will yield a higher degree of accuracy or at least plausibility to whatever it is you seek.

Best of luck with it all!

-m0r

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ventian

My opinion , is that you may want to advise your mother to go to her Doctor and request a medical just to be in the safe side. Sleep disorders can have some pretty wierd effects on brain chemistry , and if as you say you both tend to merely drop rather than drifting to sleep, that may be a cause for concern. I really recommend getting some medical advice on that, if only because its better to be safe than sorry !

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
It sounds like you're both torqued out and looking for something...
Why do you both prefer to collapse of exhaustion rather than sleep?
The subtext of your statement implies that you both have far reaching expectations...what do you think they are?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Zot Twady

Far reaching expectations, not so much. We are just trying to enjoy life as much as we can and unfortunately we find sleep to take up time. Kinda strange but that is how we are. We are the black sheeps of the family and embrace that label. There is so much info out there to suck up that I can't sleep because I want to think about new things. Eh thx again guys. ♦♣•8◘○◘○

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hi, I just wanted to share the two dreams that I have had that have stuck out as unique to me. Both have occurred within a month of each other and were about 2 months ago. Anyone's interpretation of them is welcome!

1st: I am living with my mother in a small house that consists of two small rooms for her and I, a kitchen, and a hallway full of rooms to house people that have been driven insane due to their experience with the supernatural. My mother and I are tasked with taking care of these people, and because they are nocturnal so must we be. There are no lights on in the entire house and we bake muffins by moonlight. After the muffins are done my mom puts them in a basket and tells me to hand them out to the people, but to knock very lightly on their doors, and to not say anything, only offer the muffins for them. I go to the first door with the basket of muffins in my hand, knock lightly. A few seconds go by and I whisper at the door "I have muffins for you if you would like some." The door suddenly opens up and an old lady with completely white hair and white eyes grabs my throat and takes the entire basket. This dream was incredibly real and woke me up with me screaming.

2nd: I had this dream exactly a week after the first one and it also jolted me awake because it seamed so real but I wasn't screaming. I am in a sort of ceremony chamber with what looked like a bath tub. There is one person who I can't recognize on one side of the tub and another with his back turned towards me. Again it is completely dark. The person in the tub is sitting up with a completely blank look on his face. I realize that the person in the tub is me. The guy that is facing away from my is holding my bodies right arm and stabbing into the opposite side of my elbow, the part of the arm that closes when you flex your bicep. The knife is changing colors and emitting smarks wich diffuse into my arm. The person on the other side of the tub says "This one is strong, don't worry about how hard to press down.

I awoke from both of these dreams feeling as though they were real. After waking from both dreams I had a song stuck in my head, it was Eraser by Nine Inch Nails after both, so I guess according to the one guys post I had been abducted twice? I would greatly appreciate anyones interpretations of either of the dreams meanings!

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
When ever you have a dream such as so, and wake up hearing radio frequencies and your neck feels as if someone is grabbing the back of it and you can't move, you have just been abducted.

So she was abducted by "greys" as you state, and the feeling she had was her frequency going back to normal. tell her if she ever has it again, try to relax and go with the neck feeling, then she will be able to go into another frequency (density/dimension). this will be an upmost positive experience for her, i promise.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by gandhi]

I'm just curious as to how you came to your conclusions. I have read and re-read OP's post and there is no mention of hearing radio frequencies or feeling anything associated with the neck and yet you concluded that she was abducted by greys. I'm not saying she wasn't but if your description of an abduction is correct - having a dream, wake up hearing radio frequencies, neck feels as if someone is grabbing the back of it - then OP's description is of a dream and not an abduction.

If, Abduction = dream + radio frequencies + neck feelings;
Then, Abduction - radio frequencies - neck feelings = DREAM

Lol, I even just went back to check and see if the OP was edited. It wasn't. I am very perplexed now. Did you dream reading those things?

[edit on 6/2/2010 by Iamonlyhuman]

top topics

join