It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Should Wake Up Like NOW...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
It's actually very simple to see the chain of events that have been occurring within the past week, and quickly dismissing them as "coincidences". There are no coincidences. Everything happens for a reason, especially on a global scale.

Now everyone knows about the Haiti earthquake, but did you know that the U.S. has now over 10,000 troops set up there under the pretext of "helping" the displaced people?

If you actually have any memory at all, then you'll remember that the U.S. has been trying to build up more bases in South America, so that they can attack and invade Venezuela.

The U.S. invading and attacking Venezuela is a FACT. For anyone that doubts this, then wait a few more weeks, and see the events leading up to Venezuela all of a sudden "housing" Al-Qaeda and Iranian soldiers. Once again, the pretext of "terrorism", "Al-Qaeda", and the "Iranian Threat" will be used to attack Venezuela. Aaron Russo, the famous movie director, also said that Nick Rockefeller told him sometime in the late 1990's that the U.S. was going to attack and invade Afghanistan, Iraq, Venezuela, and start a war with Iran under the pretext of "terrorism".

Aaron Russo also said that Nick Rockefeller was laughing because he was saying the new war, "War On Terror", was never going to end because there was no enemy, and so it gave the permission for the entire globe to fall into the New World Order where they could Micro-Chip the entire population for fun.

(Rockefeller family has TRILLIONS of dollars, and their Goldman Sachs branch just made BILLIONS in profit last year...hmm and nothings fishy considering the state of the economy the world is in?)

So we have the Haiti earthquake, which by the way happened because of HAARP (Weather Manipulation). Anyone who doubts this, again, needs to wait only a few more weeks, and see how all the events are chained together for a third world war.

Now a few days after the Haiti earthquake, an earthquake happened in Venezuela:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

And an earthquake just happened in Iran a day after the Venezuela one:

www.thaindian.com...

Now you can quickly dismiss this and say, "Oh but it's a coincidence." No, it's NOT a coincidence. They are all chained together, and you'll see for yourself soon enough.

Now we have the Le Figaro Report saying how Hillary Clinton's latest words on Yemen are an exaggeration and a lie:

presstv.ir...

And we also have the Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega saying how the U.S. is deploying soldiers in Haiti because they want to have more bases around South America:

presstv.ir...

Now put two and two together:

-Haiti earthquake = U.S. soldiers enter and put up bases

Base to be used to attack Venezuela.

-Yemen crisis = U.S. soldiers enter and put up bases

Base to be used to attack Iran.

The war will NEVER end, and that's the whole point for it. The war on terror will simply NEVER end.

PS. Do you really think ALL of the money for the Haiti disaster are actually going to the people of Haiti? Think Again...

The government uses 2 sources and data for money.

1)The one where they show the public about how we are all in debt and we need to pay more taxes.

2)The REAL data where they are actually making BILLIONS and have TONS of money for war, military, etc. and they hide from public view.

Anything that doesn't make a profit comes from taxpayers, and anything that does make money like tolls on the highway go to the government fund. (FACT: Look it up)

Also, don't forget the people who are doing this believe in GOD too!!! Gold.Oil.Drugs (GOD)

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Hmm, you use the word "fact" a lot, so I wonder if you truely know its meaning. So a few weeks, this means by lets say the end of Feb the US will be invading Venezuela, will that date work for you?

BTW if HAARP can pin point an earth quake why don't we just pop a few big ones in Venezuelas and then we could bypass Haiti all together and send troops there directly "in support".

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Haiti isn't in South America. It is hardly any closer to Venezuela than Florida. It has no infrastructure. To use Haiti as a launching pad for an invasion of any other country would be retarded, as would be spinning a ridiculous paranoid conspiracy theory based on that premise.

LOL, what is your definition of a fact??!!

Best,
Skunknuts

P.S. Didn't you have some other nonsense thread about how this or that proved that it was a fact that the US was invading Venezuela before 12/31/09? How'd that 'fact' turn out? Looks like you see the world with preconceived notions, and just use random events to sloppily build a fantasy. Sorta like Pat Robertson.

[edit on 1/17/2010 by skunknuts]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Ya'll shouldn't diss the possibility that HAARP can't cause an earthquake. Back in 1997, then Secretary of Defence William Cohen said in an interview that HAARP could indeed cause earthquakes.

Russia has also blamed the USA for causing that earthquake in the country of Georgia several years ago. One more thing to keep in mind is that the usa is indeed looking for a place to re-establish military bases in central america.

Since Carter gave the Panama Canal back to the Panamanians, the USA has been looking for a new place to build bases. The usa also ran many recon missions in Venezuela back during the Columbian drug wars. How I know this you may ask? I was there! 29th MI Batallion, Ft Davis Panama....

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This is a response to the above posters. Haiti IS much closer to Venezuela than Florida, a simple map check proves that. As far as having no infrastructure, the military builds things as they need them sometimes. Weather modification is a fact. Consider this… If it was not possible to use weather modification as a weapon then why would the UN have a treaty which bans it? You wouldn’t ban something that doesn’t exist would you?

“Since then, a United Nations treaty has been signed which bans environmental warfare, such as causing earthquakes, melting the polar ice caps and altering climate. But some experts believe that clandestine work to create the ultimate weapon of mass destruction continues.”
www.globalresearch.ca...

Maybe the reason they don't use it more directly on Venezuela or other targets is because they don't want to destroy it for resources or whatever else they want the target for. Also, they don't want it to be evident that they are using weather warfare, which could be suspect if the target area is known to be a possible target as a result of previous political history between the nations.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
To attack Venezuela the USA has Puerto Rico, right? And I've read about new american bases in Colombia. Using these two places is much simpler than starting a massive earthquake in Haiti to use it as a base.

The only reason I can see to use Haiti is to attack Cuba from the southern side if the USA expects them to support Venezuela.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by WormwoodHour

That seems a very logical point! I was just looking at the map again and my ignorance of world affairs prompted me to see if Cuba was a territory or something of the US (in my defense, i didn't think so, but wanted to check anyway) like Puerto Rico. Your point seems possible to me. The whole thing about this situation is that it does seem like something more is going on than the mainstream media is going to let on to. They say what they are told to say, as I'm sure we all know.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I wonder if the amount of gold and copper in Haiti has anything to do with this?

"For 27 years, Laskowski has been searching for gold, from Mongolia to the Amazon. Now, the geologist says, he may have hit pay dirt in the hills above the town of La Miel in northeastern Haiti.

But Laskowski's optimism belies a minefield of potential problems awaiting his Vancouver-based company, Eurasian Minerals. Although Canadian mining companies weather stormy political climates around the world, they have largely stayed clear of crisis-torn Haiti.

Now, with the price of gold doubling in the last five years and a newly elected government establishing a degree of stability, geologists are scouring the hilltops of Haiti, the region's poorest country.

"These are the best results I've ever seen," says Laskowski. "I don't think there's a question of whether there's a good deposit here. It's a question of whether we can develop it here in Haiti."

www.thestar.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Lexxica

I suspect Cuba and the USA do not have the best relationship in the world but, hey, I might be wrong.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexxica

That seems a very logical point! I was just looking at the map again and my ignorance of world affairs prompted me to see if Cuba was a territory or something of the US (in my defense, i didn't think so, but wanted to check anyway) like Puerto Rico. Your point seems possible to me. The whole thing about this situation is that it does seem like something more is going on than the mainstream media is going to let on to. They say what they are told to say, as I'm sure we all know.

So, you didn't know that Cuba wasn't a US territory (which anyone knowing even the most basic of the last 50 years of history will get quite the kick out of). And yet, somehow, you know, just know as fact, the complex confidential geopolitical top secret plans concocted by the powers that be disguised as 'earthquake relief' in response to a horrific earthquake. Pfffffttt.

Again, back in reality, Haiti is a god forsaken place with little natural resources. There is nothing about Haiti, in terms of a 'base,' that would make it preferable over numerous other locations. Why the US would launch an offensive from a highly-populated tiny island nation that would have to be more than built from scratch in terms of infrastructure is beyond me. Even speaking from a strictly geographical standpoint, Haiti is not that much closer to Venezuela than the US, in terms of percentages.

There are so many real things to uncover and discover going on today, that I don't understand the need of some people to just make up stories with absolutely zero evidence. Maybe you were right about something once, but I'm sure if you would keep track of the numerous predictions and explanations made about this or that, it might give you a better perspective of the utility of this sort of endeavor, and how it makes you sound to others that operate on firmer ground.

Best,
Skunknuts

[edit on 1/17/2010 by skunknuts]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

First, I don't claim to know anything about their plans, I am merely speculating. Second, I admitted that I wasn't sure, geography is not my strong point, but I do know how to look things up, which I did.
Also, strictly speaking, yes Haiti IS closer to Venezuela than the U.S. and that is exactly what I said. I didn't say anything about the relative percentage of the area of the earth's surface......

"Maybe you were right about something once, but I'm sure if you would keep track of the numerous predictions and explanations made about this or that, it might give you a better perspective of the utility of this sort of endeavor, and how it makes you sound to others that operate on firmer ground."

I don't care how I sound to others, I know who I am. Also, I am not all about "being right," once or a thousand times, I am more interested in learning. Just because I show my ignorance of some issues or topics does not mean I am an idiot. There is one thing that I am not: a mean and inconsiderate person who likes to point out other people's faults, a fact of which I am proud.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

You missed one very important point here, and that was that a small quake hit venezuela a couple of days after haiti got hit. Why is this so significant you ask? Posturing, pure and simple. Send a message to Chavez that he's not as poweful as he thinks he is no matter how many treaties he and putin sign to help each other out.

The usa has haarp, and the russia has their own version of haarp also. It's called an upper-ionspheric heater, and is very deadly! Russia and the USA have been having what is called "Scalar" wars for years.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Ok, I have no doubt that the Haiti earthquake was HAARP made. I'm not sure if that was to intimidate anyone, it looks more like a successful test for me.
See, a small country drowned in poverty and civilian violence... It sounds perfect to make an experiment of a massive destruction weapon. Is there something of value that can be lost? (talking about culture, etc)? NO! just a bunch of poor people fighting in the streets that no one has been able to tame in several years.
And what if you kill a big percentage of them? the worst scenario is that you'll be able to harvest the natural resources of the island without fighting with the civilians, because the remaining population would be interested on rebuilding the country more than fighting with TPTB. They also would need some money, and what's some pennies when you can have one of the biggest gold resources on the world? nothing but crumbs of a big yellow cake.

Sounds perfect, isn't it?

HAARP was my first thought while listening to the earthquake news, but seriously I doubt they're trying to intimidate Chávez... If I was part of TPTB, I would personally took care of him in the past. What annoying guy.

EDIT: today there was another earthquake near to Argentinian coasts, I don't know if this information helps to connect some dots for OP (sorry for the crappy link, It was the most non-spam i found in english wireupdate.com... )

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Caggy]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
What you call "fact" in the journalism world we call wild accusation. Facts include things like hundreds of earthquakes happen every week. We only feel the big ones. According to the United States Geological Survey website there have been 280 earthquakes in the last week, the vast majority happened in California, Alaska and along the rest of the Pacific Rim. Or that Hugo Chavez has built a lot of his legitimacy upon appealing to Christianity.

So you say that the invasion of Venezuela is impending, and that the United States moving 10,000 troops to Haiti is a sign of this? Well I'll tell you, if 10,000 American troops can rebuild Haiti, construct a base, and then overthrow Venezuela, those would have to be the most incredible troops in history. Those 300 Spartans would have nothing on them.

Why does every event in the world have to be fake? Bad things happen. Spend your energy helping your fellow man, instead of convincing yourself of such insanity.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Emerald The Paradigm does have an interesting theory on the Haiti earthquake. And considering the political drama surrounding Haiti/Venezuela with the U.S. its hard to ignore that it may be a possibility that the U.S. could have used HAARP as an incentive to gain "control" over Haiti.

Now 3 things to look into when observing the whole Haiti/Venezuela/U.S. theory.

1. "Economic hitman"
www.youtube.com...

2. Former Haitian president Jean-Bertrand Aristide
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

3. Former Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez

Now after understanding the "Economic hitman" and John Perkins it should be easier to fathom how the U.S. would utilize their resources (ex. HAARP) to finalize their conflicts with Haiti and in turn be prep to be able to finish what U.S. started in Venezuela.

Please research Jean Bertrand Aristide of Haiti and Hugo Chavez of Venezuela carefully before dismissing this possibility. After doing so you will have to admit to view these events as coincidences......... in the least

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Weren't you guys saying that HAARP thing controlled the weather last year? Now it apparently does earthquakes too? That's pretty convenient for you NWO theorists. So it seems basically any natural disaster can be blamed on this experiment whenever you like now because it's the ever super-science version of a Swiss Army Knife.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

you may be right. the fact we all know is true is that the u.s. government has been slowly taken over by people that has been pick by the new world order.
we are slowly having our rights taken away and putting the american people
(a.k.a. the blind sheep) in a bad way. a prime example is president obama.
this guy came way out of left field and got into office. obama is slowly destroying everything we stand for and have . he's a sell out piece of crap that bow's down to other countries and telling them he is sorry for amercia's past.
wake up and smell the coffee american people. they use the old look at my left hand and not at what my right hand does. then the next thing you know something bad happpen's in the world and they change something else on us.
we need to stop the hate among ourself's, and pull together and stand up to the establisment. american's stand together and let's take our country back before it's to let.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
So if we did say that HAARP affected the weather, how does it create earthquakes, much less pinpoint earthquakes? I'm no expert, but earthquakes are not a weather phenomena and the Ionosphere is rather far from the earth surface....
Also, would it not be rather easy to have someone time HAARP activation in relationship to earthquakes and abnormal weather phenomena?

Off their website...

"The HF Transmitter at the HAARP Research Station is used infrequently and is primarily operated to support research campaigns where groups of scientists collaborate to conduct interactive ionospheric research."

Shouldn't be too hard to monitor the use of the HF Transmitter...

I don't see a lot of correlations here other than rants...

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Stupid double post monster has struck again...

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'm having a bad feeling about this thread, because on today's press, Venezuelan media says that Haití's earthquake was made by the US... using HAARP.
Does Chávez visit ATS now?

IS THE OP CHAVEZ HIMSELF!

A link, in spanish
www.radiobiobio.cl...

A snippet:

Venezuela blames USA to cause eathquake that desolated Haiti

As the devastating effect of an USA weapon test, the statal RNV qualified the quake that destroyed big part of Haiti last Tuesday, causing thousands of deaths.

The article, that uses as source a report of Russian North Fleet, explains that USA Army works since 1970 in an "earthquake weapon", that's capable to send shock waves.

Denominated HAARP, this proyect covers pulse technologies, plasma and Tesla electromagnetic sonic (sorry, I didn't know how to make this have sense...), being able to produce weather anomalies like floods, droughts or hurricanes

I don't have enough time to translate everything, but basically is the same that OP's said =s... FYI, RNV is the short for "Radio Nacional Venezuela", the official radio station of said country.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Caggy]

top topics

join