It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Mikey, 8: U.S. Has Him on Watch List

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Meet Mikey, 8: U.S. Has Him on Watch List

www.nytimes.com

Myth: The No-Fly list includes an 8-year-old boy.

MythBuster: No 8-year-old is on a T.S.A. watch list.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
If you read the article it shows that Mikey has been on a terroist since the age of 2.

Thanks TSA for keeping us save by erroding our rights.

Oh, I didn't supply enought commentary to post thlis.

OK, how about I post a bunch of crap to meet the stupid limit.

Is that the limit?

Or, how about this?

Or perhaps this? 111 keeping track.

now about 113

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Sorry for the "extra lines" but this forum is one that i'm leaving due to the rules
that don't make sense to me.

Good bye.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Errors and mistakes are expected to be made when humans are in charge. It is our nature, and it's one ONE 8 year old boy. IF there were a multitide of rug rats on the no fly list, then we would have more to talk about.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by eleven:eleven
Errors and mistakes are expected to be made when humans are in charge. It is our nature, and it's one ONE 8 year old boy. IF there were a multitide of rug rats on the no fly list, then we would have more to talk about.

It's not ONE 8 year old boy!!! It's his name..... "For every person on the lists, hundreds of others may get caught up simply because they share the same name; a quick scan through a national phone directory unearthed 1,600 Michael Hickses."

"Over the past three years, 81,793 frustrated travelers have formally asked that they be struck from the watch list through the Department of Homeland Security;"

No matter this will turn into anal scans.....

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by eleven:eleven

No offense, but stop taking it on the chin for once. Not you, nor your country, gains anything from you defending something like this. You're not made a fool if you find this news troubling, you're well within your rights to protest it.

Where do you think we'd be if people didn't get upset over incidents like these? Worse off my friend, worse off.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by SyphonX]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I'm glad that the govt. takes it serious and that there is no discrimination. I'm glad that kids and white people are also being considered terrorists. You seen those training videos of kids in Afghanistan and Pakistan being trained to be martyrs, this method of putting an 8 year old kid on the watch list makes me sleep better.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
I'm glad that the govt. takes it serious and that there is no discrimination. I'm glad that kids and white people are also being considered terrorists. You seen those training videos of kids in Afghanistan and Pakistan being trained to be martyrs, this method of putting an 8 year old kid on the watch list makes me sleep better.

You must like bending over and touching your ankles, bet u will be the 1st on the list for anal searches....
Anyway it's not about discrimination, it's about names..... if u can read u would know that.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by imitator

If you don't want to have your body cavities probed than you have no business getting on an airplane. Stay home, walk, ride a bus or take a car and quit whining about the TSA keeping us safe by probing your wife, kids and grandma's body cavities.

TSA=NWO

[edit on 17-1-2010 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

new topics

top topics

join