It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywoodhalfwits.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Need I say more !!

HollyWood Halfwits

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
my fav from Sheryl Crow:
"I think war is based in greed and there are huge karmic retributions that will follow. I think war is never the answer to solving any problems. The best way to solve problems is to not have enemies."

Karmic retributions? That�s deep Sheryl, that�s deep.

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This one's just bizarre :

"So when I see the American flag, I go, 'Oh my God, you're insulting me.'"

"'We're here, we're queer!' -- that's what makes my heart swell. Not the flag, but a gay naked man or woman burning the flag. I get choked up with pride."

-- Janeanne Garofalo

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Jessica lange
�It is an embarrassing time to be an American. It really is. It's humiliating

Bet she is not too embarresed to go the bank and cash her check.....

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
you're so right nyeff, It's like all the Canuck celebs who become US citizens because they say Canadian taxes are too high.

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Some of those quotes are simply priceless....

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I had to add this........

Pro-Bush Forces Plan 'Virtual March' On Hollywood
(2003-02-26) -- A coalition of groups which support President Bush's plan to disarm Iraq by force if needed today announced plans for a 'virtual march' on Hollywood on March 19.

Inspired by the massive impact of today's 'Win Without War' virtual march on Washington, a spokesman for 'Win Without Weaseling' said they plan to flood phone lines and email bins in Tinsel Town in an attempt to stop the emotional manipulation of the American public by entertainers such as Martin Sheen, Woody Harrelson, Matt Damon and Susan Sarandon.

"We'll tie up every centimeter of fiber optic line in Hollywood to make our point," said the unnamed spokesman. "Agents won't be able to pitch producers, actors won't get through to their agents, and several million dollars in coc aine deals will be foiled."
www.scrappleface.com...

AF1

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The only hollywood celebrity opinion I follow is Eric Cartman, and I'm sure he is all for bombing the Iraqai.

Mad Props to Brad Pitt, when asked what his stance was said "What do I know, I'm just an actor."

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
"Why is everybody trying to stop the war? George Bush ain't been saying, 'You all, make sh*#%y records.' Politicians and music don't mix. It's like whiskey and wine. We ought to stay out of it." - Kid Rock
Don't like his music but at least he isn't acting like a typical hollywood goon.

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hehehe oh man... this one is my favorite

"...what I'd do in Bush's shoes. Easy: I'd honour Kyoto. Join the world court. I'd stop subsidising earth rapers like Monsanto, Dupont and Exxon. I'd shut down the nuclear power plants. So I already have $200bn saved from corporate welfare. I'd save another $100bn by stopping the war on non-corporate drugs. And I'd cut the defence budget in half so they'd have to get by on a measly $200bn a year. I've already saved half a trillion bucks by saying no to polluters and warmongers.

"Then I'd give $300bn back to the taxpayers. I'd take the rest and pay the people teaching our children what they deserve. I'd put $100bn into alternative fuels and renewable energy. I'd revive the Chemurgy movement, which made the farmer the root of the economy, and make paper and fuel from wheat straw, rice straw and hemp. Not only would I attend, I'd sponsor the next Earth Summit. And, of course, I'd give myself a fat raise."
- Woody Harrleson

AHAHAAHAHA

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I am surprised Woody Harrelson is saying much right now, didnt his dad just go to prison for murder????

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
at least marijuana would be legal, lol!

top topics

join