It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Code Predictions, Haitian Earthquake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I was a big reader into Torah Code, Bible code predictions. I read a few books by Micheal Drosnin, and I have followed some code websites like www.biblecodedigest.com and I truly believe that this is a far more real, than paranormal.

I havn't started a thread in a while I wonder if this thread will find any results.

I know people have purchased bible code software out there, I have not, I am a USMC Warrior, not a math dude. I would like help in this area. I think we should get code searching with this Haitian Earthquake in mind.
If 9-11 was encoded, this surely will be. I did a google search and found some stuff though without the codes involved to research and prove/debunk
satansrapture.blogspot.com...

Well I hope we make some progress, and possibly predict the next large destruction, using what little we have

Semper Fi ATS

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

Exactly 6 hours after the event I pulled my 16 oz pie out of the microwave after cooking for 6 minutes. The pastry (unlike any other pie I've ever had) completely cracked all over the top and sunk into the middle of the pie.

At the same time my brother "Daniel " who has a beard just like jesus phoned to say that his new shed had collapsed for no apparent reason and he was very "Cross" about it all .

All this is written in the bible and is a sure sign that Haiti was destroyed by the lord just like Sodom and Gomorrah.

jesus is on his way !!!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

If you can't find anything better to do than mock a religious thread which is not contributing to it, then get lost. I don't mean to be rude but is your sole purpose on ATS to come on the "faith and spirituality" forum to unload on christans or other faith-based believers?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It is pretty amazing all the stuff that is in the Bible Codes. Napoleon, Hitler, etc are all found in the code. I know back in the 90's it was a big thing, now you rarely hear about it. Though that was because of Y2K, but since 2012 is getting here we might start hearing more about the Code.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

I first heard about the codes on the History Channel specials that are shown periodically. The one that gets me is the prophecy of a comet hitting the earth in 2012 or a comet on a path to earth but the hand of God stops it in 2012. Reminds me of the Revelation account of the star "Wormwood" or the mountain of fire from the sky.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

After looking at the page you linked to and seeing that pastor's avatar I have to ask. Is he any relation to John Wayne Gacy Jr., the killer clown?

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Lilitu]

top topics

join