It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newt Gingrich to run for POTUS in 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

Newt Gingrich basicallt announced his run for election, all pliticians love to say, "well I need some tim to think about it, I'm just not sure yet". It is a lie, they already made up there minds when he's talking like this. But also the other 2012 candidates he said are looking into running are; former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, Gov. Tim Pawlenty of Minnesota, Mitch Daniels of Indiana, Haley Barbour of Mississippi, Rick Perry of Texas and Bobby Jindal of Louisiana, and John Thune of South Dakota.

I rank candidates by experience, lies, corporate donations, voting record(no flip-flopping), and knowledge. So if I had to rate them it would be; Mike Huckabee, Tim Pawlenty, Mitch Daniels, Bobby Jindal, Hayley Barbour, Newt Gingrich, John Thune, Rick Perry, Mitt Romney, and last is Sarah Palin.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I will tell you with all certainty, Rick Perry is as crooked as a person with Scoliosis' spine. He has run Texas, particularly the education field (of which I am intimately familiar) into the dirt. Another career politician from Texas running for POTUS...GREAT! In 2007, he flew off to Turkey to attend the Bilderberg conference. My guess is that he will get the nomination and win the election because he is their new puppet.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Jindal is not well liked by Louisiana conservatives. He turned out to be all bark and more of the same 'ol same 'ol.
He is what we reffer to as a "RINO"
He will never carry his own state.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Mike Huckabee,

Religious nutjob. Want's to "Save America for Christ"

Tim Pawlenty,

While this man wouldn't raise taxes, he sure would raise "fees"

Mitch Daniels,

Sure, let's give the Presidency to "My man Mitch" I am sure that Honda and Toyota will definitely appreciate more American money.

Bobby Jindal,

His horrible speech last year sealed this guys fate with the voting public.

Haley Barbour,

You think lobbyists are bad in Washington now? Elect this guy and Lobby groups will be running the show.

Newt Gingrich,

Three words, Contract with America. People don't forget these things. This is the man that shut down the U.S. Government because of a hissy fit with Bill Clinton.

John Thune,

Another Lobbyist lackey. Said he wouldn't serve more than three terms, and the only way he could keep that promise was to switch from the House to the Senate.

Rick Perry,

Hates education, want's Americans dumb and illiterate. (Thus making them his key demographic)

Mitt Romney,

Mormon, the religious right won't go for it.

Sarah Palin.

Cut and ran from her own state because of a book deal, we don't need someone in the White House that will just quit on us a year into her term.

If this is what the GOP has going for it in 2012, get ready for 4 more years of Obama.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Newt has one real ugly skeleton in his closet that even turns off conservative women. And without the women's vote....

Women have long memories when it comes to this type of thing....

www.cbsnews.com...

Left his wife suffering with cancer for a younger woman.

Family Values....

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
How could anyone even consider casting a vote for any of those establishment party clown failures?.. they should be laughed out of the room at the suggestion either party under their leadership, so called, can be trusted or has credibility.

Would anyone re-cycle the same two maids who always left a bigger mess, over charged and only pretended to care once every 4 years?

Re-electing, electing or voting for ONE single GOP / DNC candidate not named Ron Paul is a kin to committing national suicide... check history for how BAD political parties can be for the health of a nation.

Google video "The.Nazis.A.Warning.From.History"
video.google.com...#
obama: "Don't think we're not keeping score, brother."
hermann goering: "Scores are being settled"

"far from being a uniquely German aberration, Nazism fed upon and was fostered by the prejudices and lemming-like inclinations of ordinary people. Although culminating with the atrocities of the Holocaust, these programmes are equally good on the motives of otherwise perfectly normal people, who needed only the tacit encouragement of the regime to perpetrate horrors against their enemies, their neighbours, or their own family"

[edit on 15-1-2010 by GovtFlu]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Do you know how Americans have always elected their president? It is a bulletproof system as my uncle pointed out. Take a poll across the whole country of which candidate they would rather have a cook out with, whoever wins that will inevitably win the presidency. Obama 2008, who would you rather have a cook out with at the time, an inspirational young enthusiastic black man with a dream of change or and old military veteran who loves to complain. In 2004, John Kerry who's personality is as dull as a wet dish towel or the rich snobby guy we would love to trade shoes with. In 2000, the eco-freak, nature loving, anti-vehicle guy or the wealthy business man from Texas who is Christian and is powerfull. These answers are obivous and since the 1940's this is always how we have elected our presidents, that is why we love to know about their personal life and who they truly are compared to their voting record and philosophy. So when 2012 comes around just ask yourself, who would it be better to cook out with Obama or the other guy(girl).

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Newt is as big of scumbag as Obama. Please look at youtube vid of him & Pelosi on park bench advocating the AGW hoax.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Misoir

Mike Huckabee,

Religious nutjob. Want's to "Save America for Christ"

Huckabee would move us away from representative democracy and into the mire of theocratic rule. In his own words,

"I have opponents in this race who do not want to change the Constitution. But I believe it's a lot easier to change the Constitution than it would be to change the word of the living God. And that's what we need to do is amend the Constitution so it's in God's standards rather than trying to change God's standards so it lines up with some contemporary view of how we treat each other and how we treat the family." - Mike Huckabee, January 14, 2008

top topics

join