It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura @ DIA overlooking important clues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I was watching Jesse Venturas show when he visits DIA and noticed that for the most part, he was spot on, but also missed some very important clues, or did not televise them anyways.

The gargoyle Statue in a suitcase

The gargoyle statue in a suitcase clearly indicates a terrorist attack or something of that nature, the suitcase represents a dirty bomb. it is no coincidence that the statue and the words "New World Airport Commision" appear in the same building. The New World Airport Commission doesn't officially exist yet.

Fast forward to right now, everyday there is stuff going on with the FAA and Homeland Security. The fireworks were no isolated incident. What about airport bathrooms?

There is an unclassified government project to be able top respond to such an attack. In this event all top level military personel would be moved to underground bunkers and call the shots underground using the GPS system they have been developing at NORTHCOMM since 9/11. All military would be directed using GPS as not only would some soldiers be tagged, but mainly all military, police, ambulance and firetruck vehicle will be tagged and monitored via GPS.

There is also been this influx of Homeland Security and Citizen Corps which are participating in (National Level Exercise's) NLE's. NLE's are directed by the WHITE HOUSE. Lately they have been focusing on responding to a biological attack or event.

Next they will begin focusing on domestic violence. Because in the event where there is martial law, curfews and ordering citizens to quarantine themselves at home. Domestic violence will begin to pick up as well as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

The next NLE is a Mock Disaster on the Vegas Strip

So ask yourself, are FEMA, Citizens Corps and Homeland Security pawns?
Maybe some but not all of them are, they are going to be used for the projects that nobody in the military or government is going to do. Mainly that is why they are recruiting and mainly operating for now with TSA.

In the light of such attack however you might be surprised to see one of them at your door to help enforce a quarantine.

AU/AG

Australian Antigen, is present sometimes with hepatitis B. When somebody with the antigen gets infected by something like the swine flu or bird flu it has the capacity to get very deadly.

DZIT DIT GAII

That phrase is inscripted on the floor at DIA and it is told to be Anasazi for White Mountain or Mt. Blanca. A mountain located near Alamosa, CO and The Great Sand Dunes National Park of Colorado. There is also an alternate meaning I have heard "Black Sun"

Anyhow Mt Blanca is the North mountain of Four Sacred Mountains of the Navajo Region. Today most Navajo people have been living in that region. These four mountains conatain three sacred inner mountains that all surround the Four Corners Region or the Grand Canyon.

During the Great Flood it was told that the Grand Canyon became a reservoir in which the water drained and went back into the earth. That is what for the most part carved out the canyon.

Now it is sacred to the Navajo as they were instructed by their elders to protect the region as it exposes some of the earths vital organs and should it be developed or injured in any way, the consequences would be felt all over the earth.

According to this prophecy if there was a rose that grew during the winter, the navajo people should be informed. Well I am not sure how to inform any one in particular but last winter I was in Colorado and watched about three roses bloom in the middle of winter. I think I took some pictures of it if you don't believe me. I took pictures of these roses growing in snow.

Just a few days ago there was a major earthquake and I watched the show showing the murals at DIA depicting what is going on right now. But the murals are also depictions of stories told that are in the Bible. Isaiah 2:4

So whats going on in the Grand Canyon?
Mining for Uranium

So Mr. Ventura, if you are really trying to crack this conspiracy I would advise you to take a visit to the Grand Canyon (uranium mining facilities, Mt. Blanca and Great Sand Dunes National Park. Thanks for reading, I notice your team was digging up some on DIA threads on ATS. Hopefully this one ties everything together.

Also, Mr Ventura please note that the underground facilities are there to support the continuity of the human race and is not all about the elite. The elites however do try to sway natural selection in their favor. But that doesn't mean that is the way natural selection works.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Actually the gargoyle in lore is a protector. So it is protecting something in that handcuff bound brief case or trying to say that something in there will protect people...dunno.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by djvexd]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

hmm. thats interesting actually. Could you find a link?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The gargoyle in the suitcase is actually meant as a joke, in relation to all of the woes for the new automated baggage system problems.

There is even a plaque next to it explaining it, but that wouldn't have made for good tv.

This was I thought the worst researched episode, and sadly turned many of my friends I've been trying to get into conspiracies to roll their eyes and change the channel.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Here is a wiki link about gargoyles Gargoyles wiki.
I could see it as a joke, becasue I couldn't discerne any other type of meaning from it...lol

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Does anyone here live near Mt. Elbert? click "satellite" on the Google map here:

maps.google.com...

I can't see anything I want to see. Why would Google map do this? I was thinking about moving there or close by for the altitude and safety for 2012.

top topics

join