It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whisper threads and the Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
For those who don't know, "whispersinthedark" was an ATS member who came out and left leaving only cryptic clues about world events behind. I suggest reading the Whispers thread here :www.abovetopsecret.com...

16 hours before the Jakarta Bombings he wrote:

"Chaos on Capital Hill. The football has been replaced by a dummy for the dummy. Doves are fighting but hawks are regrouping. The commander-in-chief takes a little time off. A trip. Out-of-the-hill. Just like before 9-11. Who has the football? Why? Rumors. Whispers. Fears. Watch Jakarta."

16 hours later: A suicide bomber detonated a car bomb outside the lobby of the JW Marriott Hotel, killing twelve people and injuring 150 in Jakarta, Indonesia.

At the time there was much controversy surrounding exactly who Whispers was how he knew someting was going to happen in Jakarta hours before the tragic event occured.

Another time Whispers wrote: "Tension is as high as it was, if not higher, on 9-9-2001."
September the 9th 2001
– Ahmed Shah Massoud, leader of the Northern Alliance, is assassinated in Afghanistan.
– Pärnu methanol tragedy occurs in Pärnu County, Estonia.

Hmmm the leader of the Northern Alliance is assassinated and then 2 days "Osama Bin Laden" wreaks havoc on the United States. Now to me at least there seems to be a great deal of history occurring on September 9th throughout history:

1991 – Tajikstan gains independence from the Soviet Union.
1993 – The Palestine Liberation Organization officially recognizes Israel as a legitimate state.
1990 – 1990 Batticaloa massacre, massacre of 184 minority Tamil civilians by Sri Lankan Army in the eastern Batticaloa District of Sri Lanka.
1948 – Republic Day of Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
1945 – Second Sino-Japanese War: Japan formally surrenders to China.
1944 – World War II: The Fatherland Front takes power in Bulgaria through a military coup in the capital and armed rebellion in the country. A new pro-Soviet government is established.
1926 – The U.S. National Broadcasting Company is formed.
1776 – The Continental Congress officially names its new union of sovereign states the United States.
1791 – Washington, D.C., the capital of the United States, is named after President George Washington.
1801 – Alexander I of Russia confirms the privileges of Baltic provinces.
9 – Arminius' alliance of six Germanic tribes ambushes and annihilates three Roman legions of Publius Quinctilius Varus in the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest.
1000 – Battle of Svolder, Viking Age.
1379 – Treaty of Neuberg, splitting the Austrian Habsburg lands between the Habsburg Dukes Albert III and Leopold III.
1493 – Battle of Krbava field, a decisive defeat of Croats in Croatian struggle against the invasion by the Ottoman Empire.
1739 – Stono Rebellion, the largest slave uprising in Britain's mainland North American colonies prior to the American Revolution, erupts near Charleston, South Carolina.
(Sorry, there not in order)

There does seem to be a connection between powerful world changing events and september the 9th. but what could be so significant about September 9th?
The earliest event caught my eye: 9 – Arminius' alliance of six Germanic tribes ambushes and annihilates three Roman legions of Publius Quinctilius Varus in the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest. As some theorists believe the Illuminati leaders are a group of families who all trace their roots back to Germany. Some even go on to say they are actually Descendants of Hitlers fabled Aryan Master Race, but more on that some other time.

Now after the crucial campaign by Arminius he went on to further try and unite other tribes of Germany, however the most powerful, King Marbod of Bohemia remained neutral. Eventually Marbod and Arminius went to war, the war ended with Marbod's retreat, but Arminius did not succeed in breaking into the "natural fortification" that Bohemia is. Consequently, the war ended in stalemate.

The area of Bohemia is now known as Czechoslovakia and has historically had a troubled history with Germany, In Habsburg Monarchy, especially from the 17th century onwards the German-speaking population became the privileged ethnic and linguistic group, while Czechs felt increasingly sidelined.

Many years later the area of Bohemia had a new ruler- Arch Duke Franz Ferdinand, whose assassination in 1914 led to World War 1.
A few years later World War 2 began when Germany announced they would invade and liberate ethnic Germans out of Bohemia.

I know it's sketchy and still all framework but I put to you the Illuminati are actually the descendants of the chieftains of the United German Tribes locked in a war against the descendants of Marbod with both groups gaining power and control in the world on such an equal level that no side can possibly win outright. Both sides have some pull in the opposing nations sort of Yin Yang like and manage to get their own leaders occasionally in power of the opposing nations, they use dis info and other tactics to win their own placed leaders into positions of powers but with vast powers from their control of other nations are unable to do anything to decisive.

After World War II I believe the Germanic tribes packed the majority of their resources and further established themselves in the US where the political war is most openly fought. The Marbod descendants have just about claimed Germany, however the war is now much larger. There reach extends worldwide and is known by other names, the Red Gang (the Germanic tribes) and the Green Gang (Arab Nations) these areas are used as their own personal armaments and is where the physical wars are most openly fought.

I think there is a good chance they affect every aspect in our lives, maybe Barrack Obama is part or was put into power by the Marbod Descendants(green gang) and this is the reason he is so open to good relations with the Middle East. Perhaps Bush was part of the Germanic Tribes(red gang) and this was his reason for Iraw, to raid the Green Gang's area.

Now you are probably wondering what this had to do with Whispers? Not much, he just lead me to look at those dates hahaha, feel jipped much?

Fun Facts
*There is actually a monument to Arminius in the United States.
*Bohemia-Bohemian Grove?
*The supposed Illuminati members(Rockafellas, Rothschilds, Krupps etc) can trace their roots back to Germany
*no 4th fun fact I'm tired

Any feedback or ideas would be muchly appreciated.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Interesting theory. I dont have much knowlege of these Germanic tribes you speak of so my response is limited. I find whispersinthedarks predictions very cool.

The current british royal familys roots lead back to Germany too. They in fact changed there name to Windsor to make them more acceptable in the eyes of the brits. Queen Elizabeth is no more than a figure head but Prince philip has long been suspected of being connected to the illuminati.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

Yes, the whispers files were perhaps the most interesting things I read in a long awhile, and would love to re-open though I'm sure it would not be advised.

Queen Elizabeth"s Germanic connection does tie in rather nicely and is one of the more well known families even her marriage to Prince Phillip of Denmark fits into this all I believe.

I think didn't Denmark have many colonies in the United States? It could be an arranged marriage to stop the dillution of the family line and to establish some control of the Independant United States....

I'll research more on her connections after work and see what I can come up with.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Occy Anonymous]

new topics

join