It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawyer says Palin takes Fox News commentator job

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I wonder what kind of money she is making on this deal?

Source: AP

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) -- Sarah Palin is taking her conservative message to Fox News.

An attorney for the former Alaska governor and Republican vice presidential candidate says Palin will provide some type of commentary for the cable network.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by x2Strongx

I guess thats no different then when the lefts mouthpiece use to have howard dean... What would really Impresse me is if she had her own show on MSNBC... Boy would there ratings jump then

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
From the other thread:

She will periodically host episodes of Fox's 'Real American Stories' a series which looks at real-life tales due out later this year as well as be the political commentary expert for the news programs.

Fox just falls deeper and deeper into "entertainment" category.
Real news... bah!

[edit on 11-1-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Did anyone see the feature about Sarah Palin on 60 Minutes last night ?

What a bimbo !!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Honestly, it sounds really boring.

I like listening to physicists, archaeologists, geologists, biologists etc; because they teach me things and help me form new ideas.

However Sarah Palin? That would be really boring.

Look I hate democrats and republicans equally, but let us be honest. Sarah was interesting for about two days, 500 days ago.

She is like one of those huge massive bags of chips, but when you open it you only find like 5 chips way at the bottom. The whole bag is mostly full of air. It's a rip off.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This would be a great job for Palin, she could rake in the dough and keep her mug in front of the cameras. It seems she's really going for the bucks and I'm sure Fox would pay her very well. I don't think it would help her in politics though, she would lose cred by associating herself with TV and Fox.
Conservatives would go ape, just think, Beck, Hannity, O Reilly and Palin, they would watch 24 hrs a day.

top topics

join