It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Your Opinions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I am very hesitant to post this, as I'm not even certain it's worthy. I told my brother about it and he said I should put it on here and see what everyone thinks. Allow me to say I don't do drugs, don't drink. I'm not even certain this was real. It happened, and I'm not sure what to make of it.

I went to sleep one night. About 3 days ago. While I was sleeping, this woman appeared. She had a long sheer white dress. Long beautiful straight blond hair. What she said is kind of confusing, but I think I have an opinion on it's meaning. She said, "Reality is illusion is real" I won't say what I think it means. Or if it means anything. Maybe it was all just a dream with no meaning at all.

Feel free to leave thoughts, or just flame me for wasting your time. I'm just curious if you think it means anything. Thanks for reading.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

"Reality is illusion is real"

Well, what you saw explained to you that the concept of reality being an illusion is fact.
Just worded it strangely haha.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
I am very hesitant to post this, as I'm not even certain it's worthy. I told my brother about it and he said I should put it on here and see what everyone thinks. Allow me to say I don't do drugs, don't drink. I'm not even certain this was real. It happened, and I'm not sure what to make of it.

I went to sleep one night. About 3 days ago. While I was sleeping, this woman appeared. She had a long sheer white dress. Long beautiful straight blond hair. What she said is kind of confusing, but I think I have an opinion on it's meaning. She said, "Reality is illusion is real" I won't say what I think it means. Or if it means anything. Maybe it was all just a dream with no meaning at all.

Feel free to leave thoughts, or just flame me for wasting your time. I'm just curious if you think it means anything. Thanks for reading.

What we think of, and see as being reality, is nothing more than an illusion, but we think of it, and see it as being real. This is what she told you, but she used the short form.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by FiatLux]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
That is the interpretation I felt as well. Glad I'm not alone in that. I agree though, the wording was strange. But it does make sense. Thank you

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Did this woman appear in a dream or as an apparition in your room?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Knoen

It was more like a dream. I wasn't aware of anything around me. More like blackness surrounding her. Or... nothingness.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Ah, ok.
I've had an apparition standing at the foot of my bed, and that was so much more disturbing than a dream, of course..
Are you affected by it? Like are you depressed or something?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Was this woman who appeared in your dream single? Did she have a wedding ring on?

Was the gown imported or Wal-Mart, did she look like she had a decent paying job and was relatively free from drama?

If so...she could be my dream girl!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Well, if she come's back I'll be sure to tell her you're waiting.

Knoen,
I'm not really affected by it in any way. Aside from puzzled by the way she worded it. I'm not depressed aside from the vision either. Life is good. Though maybe I spend too much time on ATS... but it's a healthy addiction, right?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Well, if she come's back I'll be sure to tell her you're waiting.

Knoen,
I'm not really affected by it in any way. Aside from puzzled by the way she worded it. I'm not depressed aside from the vision either. Life is good. Though maybe I spend too much time on ATS... but it's a healthy addiction, right?

Haha I suppose, if you read the right threads

I ask because if I have a really lucid dream, it affects the rest of my day, even week.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Knoen

Well, I mean, normally it probably would kinda affect me. But lately I have really been seeking a higher awareness so to be honest I am sorta seeking visitation. (though I'm expecting visitors I wish wouldn't come at all) I hear it's kinda the price you pay to attain the higher level.

I know what you mean though. If I have a pretty dramatic dream or something, I can be in a strange stupor for awhile. After telling my friend about this "vision" he said it sounds like the way the Norwegians describe most of their visitors. That's interesting.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

That is interesting.

In what ways do you seek this kind of stuff to occur? I'm curious; it just happens randomly for me.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Knoen

I am not sure if there is a true or correct way to attain higher awareness. I try to tune out the world, so to speak. I listen to meditation music, I took a vow of celibacy, I do a lot of reading. I am not sure if it will get me where I need or want to be, as I have never done anything like this before.

If you have any ideas though, I would certainly love to hear them. What do you mean it happens randomly for you?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I don't know what I mean by "It".
Maybe just a feeling that I know what I want to do and there's nothing to worry about. Nothing like you're experiencing.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Knoen

I have actually noticed from a lot of the threads/posts I've read about attaining a higher awareness that it does seem to be a natural thing for most people. Something they don't really have to strive for.

Would you said "it" happened for you naturally all your life? Or just recently?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I'd say just recently, the past couple years. That's when I realized nothing is as it seems.
There's always something being kept from me and I want to find out what/why,
Just like everyone on this site.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I guess she was saying that reality as we know it is a real illusion meaning we are not what we may think nor is life and death.

new topics

top topics

join