It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waiting For Armageddon (Trailer)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

In Theaters: January 8, 2010 -

Americas 50-million strong Evangelical community is convinced that the worlds future is foretold in Biblical prophecy - from the Rapture to the Battle of Armageddon. This astonishing documentary explores their world - in their homes, at conferences, and on a wide-ranging tour of Israel.

By interweaving Christian, Zionist, Jewish and critical perspectives along with telling archival materials, the filmmakers probe the politically powerful - and potentially explosive - alliance between Evangelical Christians and Israelan alliance that may set the stage for what one prominent Evangelical leader calls World War III.

Oh Dear Lord... Please have mercy on the many deceived Christians in this world that have been led to believe that Islam and Radical Muslims are their number one enemy.

And Lord have mercy on the Muslims that have been deceived into fighting a "Holy War".

One thing I've recently learned... Nobody is innocent in all this mess.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Oh Dear Lord... Please have mercy on the many deceived Christians in this world that have been led to believe that Islam and Radical Muslims are their number one enemy.

And Lord have mercy on the Muslims that have been deceived into fighting a "Holy War".

One thing I've recently learned... Nobody is innocent in all this mess.
Well said couldnt have put it better myself

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
didn't some Hasidic Jew try to bomb or fly a plane into the Dome of the Rock?

Man, if anyone destroyed the Dome you bet there would be a mass riot all over the world in Muslim countries. It would be a major mess.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55
didn't some Hasidic Jew try to bomb or fly a plane into the Dome of the Rock?

Man, if anyone destroyed the Dome you bet there would be a mass riot all over the world in Muslim countries. It would be a major mess.

An attack on the Dome is almost inevitable and you prediction of a mass riot are problery the best outcome. I envisage an act such as this would be see the current antipathy between Judeochristian faiths decend to an all time low, dragging 'end times' to the brink.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
where can I find this movie?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
where can I find this movie?

Here

America’s 50-million strong Evangelical community is convinced that the world’s future is foretold in Biblical prophecy – from the Rapture to the Battle of Armageddon. This astonishing documentary explores their world – in their homes, at conferences, and on a wide-ranging tour of Israel. By interweaving Christian, Zionist, Jewish and critical perspectives along with telling archival materials, the filmmakers probe the politically powerful – and potentially explosive – alliance between Evangelical Christians and Israel…an alliance that may set the stage for what one prominent Evangelical leader calls “World War III.”

join