It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Weapons Testing Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Today just a short while ago i was driving past the road leading out of town and into BLM(bureau of land management) lands of which were formerly weapons testing grounds. I got behind a large black van with federal government tags and i noticed it had HazMat diamonds on it one of which read Liquid Nitrogen and the other which had the explosives warning on it and yet both of the 4 digit numbers had been blacked out. The van then turned down that road so i decided to turn on my video camera and follow the van from a distance. after around 20 miles or so they turned down a dirt road and as i went to pass the road an SUV pulled beside me and forced me over onto the path. I was then made to follow the van down the road and around down into a sort of cut out landfill area to a building where i was removed from my vehicle and brought inside. The people then came inside with my camera in hand and started to question me about why i was following them and what was i video taping. i told them i was just video taping my trip for an online trip video they then continued to say i was lying at which point the destroyed my video camera and took me out put me in another van and drove me back into town and left me at the gas station with my car parked there. I got in my car to drive home and all of my cameras video equipment phone radio everything was ripped out or missing... i feel this is somehow a bit bigger than what i had initially thought. theres something going on there and I will be going back there soon with some long range recording equipment to observe whats going on and post it for you guys to pick through.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
lol you were following a government vehicle that was carrying hazardous materials whilst videoing it. What did you think was going to happen?

Go back if you like but make sure you've got enough in the bank for bail!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
If you carried a gun you could have shot them all, that is definitely what I would have done as soon as they forced me off the road. If your going to follow government vehicles with a video cam be prepared and armed.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Forgive me for saying, you signed up a couple days ago to post a claim with absolutely no proof where the evidence was destroyed in the story and you promise to come back later with more in depth evidence...

*Deja vu*

top topics

join