It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pete Peterson (Project Camelot)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I was looking through some of the old Project Camelot interviews recently and was wondering if anybody had any info on Pete Peterson. I find him to be the most credible interviewee and wanted to look futher into this guy, his claims and some of the inventions he claims to have designed.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I haven't watched his interviews, but will check him out. I sure hope he's not as goofy as Duncan and Dave. Those 2 truly make this Project Camelot laughable.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Archangel

I found his interview quite good. I really took notice on the vitamin K2. I did a little investigating and found that what he says is true.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
You should elaborate more about pete peterson! I haven't heard a thing about him lately

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

Very interesting interview indeed, but it is very out there and is not easily varified.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj1975
I haven't watched his interviews, but will check him out. I sure hope he's not as goofy as Duncan and Dave. Those 2 truly make this Project Camelot laughable.

No, this guy seems to be a no-nonsense guy and certainly give Kerry short change when she comes across to him with her direct interviewing technique.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

There is just shy of 4 hours with of footage to these interviews, so get yourself in a comfy seat, make a large cup of tea and a packet of biscuits to go along with it.

top topics

join