It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Religious Conspiracy... Revealed!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The GREATEST CONSPIRACY IN RELIGION is Finally Revealed!!!

Check out this 2 hour long presentation fully explaining EVERYTHING...

This Video Will Change The Way You Think About Many Religions!

(note: You must have RealPlayer to view this... this file is ~13MB, but it is easiest to watch it as a streaming file)

[Edited on 5/26/2004 by DivineSoma]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hmmm, I'll download it later. Can you tell us a little about the nature of the link? Who they are? Would they have any built in bias? Stuff like that.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Before I begin, I'd like to clear up some Constitutional rights issues for those working for any government agencies etc. Freedom of religion is the law. Using the "WAR ON DRUGS" against any information presented in this posting is in violation of our Constitutional civil liberties of Freedom of religion and free speech, which you've sworn to uphold.

Article the third [Amendment I] :
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The Constitution is the SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND.

With that said, we may now continue...

Pharmacratic Inquisition - (definition):
The Christian persecution of archaic religions based on sacramental ingestion of entheogenic plants and the consequent personal access to ecstatic states; whose first great victory was the destruction of the Eleusinian Mysteries at the end of the fourth century; which then reached a gruesome climax in the persecution of witches in the Middle Ages; and which continues in today's Pharmacratic State in the guise of a public health "War on Drugs."

My aim is to return the knowledge of the world�s occult secrets back to the people where they belong, bringing an end to the Pharmacratic Inquisition, and suppressive religious dogma.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shamanism

Shamanism is the world's oldest religion. Shamanism is the religion of EXPERIENCE.

First, I'd like to start by explaining some of the terminology used in this article. Let me point out here that some researchers consider that because the word 'shaman' was used in ancient times exclusively to describe the Amanita Muscaria mushroom using 'shaman' of the Norse, Siberian, and Ostiak peoples that it only applies to them. On this page I will use the generic definition of Shamanism, which is not a religion, but 'A set of techniques with the principle technique being the use of psychedelic/entheogenic plant substances'. With this definition we can include the Curanderos, the Ayahuasceros, the Peyoteros, and any of the many 'psychedelic' using peoples of the world. I'd also like to give the definitions of Entheogen, which from latin we take (gen) meaning to generate, next we have (theo) meaning 'god', and then we have (en), meaning 'in' or 'within', bringing us 'entheogen', "To generate the god within". And next, the word psychedelic. From latin we take (psyche) meaning mind, and (delos) meaning to make clear or visible, bringing us 'psychedelic', "To make the Mind Clear or Visible". Now continuing.

Before Christianity, Buddhism, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, or any other, there was Shamanism. Shamanism is quite literally the foundation, or beginning roots of most, if not all other religions. Some may argue that Animism is the worlds oldest religion, but I will argue that humanoid man, in our search of food, came across psychedelic plants and drugs and utilized them, as the evidence shows. I believe that the use of these substances, and especially Psilocybe mushrooms may have been the catalyst for the explosion in human brain size over 1,000,000 years ago. Read Terence McKenna's Food of the Gods, or download and listen to Terence Mckenna's - Food of the Gods on audio now.

"We wouldn't be here if it weren't for psychedelic drugs. In terms of the role of psilocybin in human evolution on the grasslands of Africa, people not on drugs were behind the curve. The fact is that, in terms of human evolution, people not on psychedelics are not fully human. They've fallen to a lower state, where they're easily programmed, boundary defined, obsessed by sexual possessiveness which is transferred into fetishism and object obsession. We don't want too many citizens asking where the power and the money really goes. Informed by psychedelics, people might stop saluting."
---Terence McKenna

----------------------------------------------------------------

For More Great Info go to... here

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Well, Thanks for the additional info. Much appreciated!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Check out here...

Or check out JamesArthur.net

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
oh no not another long winded story.By the way no good quoting the law to us we work outside of it

P.s carry on the overtime reading this is helpful

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Watch the video that is linked at the top. It will explain everything...

d1k

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This is the best thread I have read on ATS yet. Thank you very much for this very interesting subject. Thank god for the internet and the sharing of information.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
From where did Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism and others like Zoroasterism etc. emerge? The Middle and Near east and the vast region ruled at one time from Sumer; and it continued to be dominated by that knowledge base and belief system in the thousands of years that followed Sumer's demise. The story of King Sargon, the Akkadian king who conquered Sumer, is an excellent example. They said that his mother bore him in secret and floated him in a basket on the River Euphrates, where he was found and brought up by another family. The Israelite/Hebrews, or rather their manipulating priests , the Levites, later took this ancient story from the Mesopotamian accounts and used it in the story of Moses. The Old Testament is founded on Sumerian and Egyptian accounts,edited and rewritten as required, to create a manufactured history and religion called Judaism. The New Testament is based on symbolic stories repeated over and over in the thousands of years before it was compiled and these relate to a large extent to the Sumerian and Egyptian religion of Sun Worship and Mystery school rituals. Depictions of Isis being the mother god and her saviour child Horus parallels the virgin mary story and jesus.

The New Testament texts, in turn, created a manufactured religion and history called Christianity. King Sargon was a major Sun worshipper and these rulers of the Sumer Empire were given the title, "Son of the Sun". To the Sumerians, the sun was a symbol of 'God' and from this title Son of the Sun or Son of God. Sumerian emperors were also often known as "The One Lord". You find the same story in Egypt because the 2 cultrues were so connected.

Waddell : Egyptian Civilisation, Its Sumerian Origin And Real Chronology also Makers of Civilisation

join