It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote To impeach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Here is your chance to be heard, loud and clear!

Vote To Impeach the Bonesmen

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Already done by this humble personage...

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Already done, here, too, MD. Thanks All Seeing for the link!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   
do I have to be 18?

XAOS

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Well I ain't sighing this bullcrap. I mean Bushb is doing a good job but who is going to replace him??? Dick Cheyne? I noticed there was no on-line petion to remove Clinton, that dumba$$.

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Well I ain't sighing this bullcrap. I mean Bushb is doing a good job but who is going to replace him??? Dick Cheyne? I noticed there was no on-line petion to remove Clinton, that dumba$$.

They're impeachin' Cheyney too!!!!! However, i noticed Powell isn't on the list. funny...

Yes!!! With our power, Bush shall be impeached!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Almost hate to admit it, but JM *does* have a valid point...Who's going to replace him?

According to the Constitution, the Vice President is next in line... (key up sinister music)

I think we need to think out the *consequences* of what will happen next. Any suggestions on who Congress can "appoint"?

IMO, I haven't yet seen or heard of any politician that wouldn't be just as bad of a choice.

[Edited on 28-2-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Think about the future... if an impeachment actually happened... then NOTHING will ever get done in this country EVER. Next time the Democrats are in charge, the Republicans will impeach as soon as he try's to get something done they don't like Then when the Republicans are in charge, the Democrats will impeach because they don't like what he's doing. I can understand if over 50% of the population didn't support the war, but only like 15-20% of the population is really against it. Why should the minority kick Bush out of office for what the majority wants to happen.

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hey Grunt, you neglect to consider that not *everyone* in this country is either going to hear of that poll or have web access to see that site...Merely the cross-section of the population that's even made *aware* of that vote will be a minority.

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Are you saying the peace protestors dont count?

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
No, I'm merely saying that anybody who doesn't hear about the poll in the first place are going to be the ones who don't count. How can they be counted if they *don't know about the poll*?

...It's more a matter of *awareness* that the vote is being taken than it is anything else. As might be quoted from Madison Avenue...You won't get anywhere if you don't ADVERTISE, ADVERTISE ADVERTISE!

[Edited on 7-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I voted. They are impeaching all of Bush's administration down to the secretaries!!! Thank goodness for that too!! We need change around here, we don't need another lying president anymore, we've had far to many of those!!

top topics

join