It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And then, today... UFO time.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I saw this, after hearing the most gawd-awful noise outside- it sounded like someone was trying to park a dump truck next to the house.

I managed a look outside and what I saw... umm... well, it was a boxy, finned thing with helicopter blades on the *sides*, like a paddlewheel boat! It went sorta NE-ish and disappeared behind some trees. How this thing stayed airborne, let alone launch and land, is beyond me. Way, way beyond me.

I didn't have a camera, and I WISH I had one. Anyone have even the barest idea what I saw?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
methinks u were dreaming dude....
weird

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

Sorry- wide, wide awake, and was watching Netflix, working on some stuff artwise, and talking to someone online. I have 2 computers and was running both.

Not to mention, when I opened the front door, I nearly froze my harbils off in the cold looking at this loopy thing!

[edit on 9-1-2010 by wylekat]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
could have been a V-1 Osprey

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I thought it was something like that, but the blades werent pointing _._... they were pointing |. And not 90 to the body of the plane- they were completely parallel. I stood there trying to get my brain to say it was a trick of the light, or something- but the longer I stared, the more apparent this sucker just wasn't right at all.

The second mystery is... why all of a sudden is there weird aircraft flying over? A few nights ago, I heard something that sounded like a rocket- went to the back door, and saw a HUGE craft with orange lights at the rear, no nav lights (red/ green blinkies). I only stick my head out when I hear something loud and unusual, and as of late, my head's outside being frozen staring at weird flying crap more than it is inside.

I got to add: Ever since I got evicted 2 years ago, from the temp stay in SC to now, I have had military helicopters, weird crap, and everything else 'buzzing' where I live. I get a lull, and then, everyone who's in the military and has something to fly charges over my home.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by wylekat]

top topics

join