It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything Is Ok!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Not sure exactly where this thread could go, so I placed it here because I feel that the messages help people break free mentally.

The following is a video from a youtuber by the name of cveitch.
His real name is Charlie Veitch. The reason why I am posting this is because I can't
stop watching his videos. his messages are something i think can help spread a revolution to
break us from the power elites and take back our freedom and rights we all have as human beings.
He has opened a lot of peoples minds and awaken a lot aswell through his videos and messages.
I feel compelled to support his efforts by posting a thread here and speaking about what he tries
to convey to the people and help spread the word and maybe inspire someone to start a "Love Police"
in the united states. I have also placed their website incase anyone gets their interest peaked.
After viewing this video please feel free to watch his other videos on his channel.

His videos have helped me in a lot of ways and has helped fuel me to a better stance of where I stand in a revolution that may be inevetable.
Enjoy!

PEACE!

In case the video wont embed here is the link. www.youtube.com...

Everything is ok!
Website here: www.thelovepolice.eu

I search for the truth. It exists inside me somewhere,
and the more work I do for the greater spiritual awakening of all,
the more the universe/the source/the absolute cares for me and gently
nudges me towards my true path. Again, I feel small than when
I contemplate the Absolute Consciousness, but though I feel small,
I never feel alone, I never feel unloved, I never feel misunderstood.
This is what I want to share with you; the power of working towards
losing ego and trusting that Everything is OK…if only we could make it so.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Armour For Victor]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I have always been interested in these guys and their goals. They always make very good videos in my opinion.

It is good to see that people take the word to the public even in the face of scrutiny. If I didn't already feel the United States was past the point of no return, I would consider doing it over here - however - we would probably be figuratively black bagged (or perhaps literally) before we made any type of impact.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
I have always been interested in these guys and their goals. They always make very good videos in my opinion.

It is good to see that people take the word to the public even in the face of scrutiny. If I didn't already feel the United States was past the point of no return, I would consider doing it over here - however - we would probably be figuratively black bagged (or perhaps literally) before we made any type of impact.

Thanks. I do believe the same.
I also feel that they way they approach it is by love and peace yet some say it would be impossible and here is the living proof. I think if enough people got together to start it and have knowledge of our laws then maybe in small areas of the country could spring in. Maybe small pockets of the to later unite as one big idea and expression to help minimize the attitude of our corrupted officers and maybe begain to open their minds aswell.

Just a thought!

Peace!

new topics

join