It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man charged with posing as Secret Service agent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Man charged with posing as Secret Service agent

www.comcast.net

WASHINGTON — A man posing as a U.S. Secret Service agent flashed a fake badge and credentials to con his way past security at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, demanding to meet Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, federal authorities said.

Frederick James Nickerson, 46, was arrested Tuesday and charged with pretending to be a Secret Service Special Agent, the U.S. Attorney's Office said. Nickerson appeared in U.S. District Court on Wednesday. He did not have an attorney listed in online court records.

Sebelius wasn't in the building at the time, and he was eventually capture
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Very interesting and I'm wondering if this will be swept under a rug or used as another example of people trying to test our security and get to high profile people.

It could just be a crazy person of this could be a small dot out of the many that need to be connected in a major plot that is being pushed right now.

www.comcast.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I was hoping somebody would have some cool theories that would blow my mind. Bueler?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Reminds me of Joesph Moshe. Could be one of two things swine flu or health care over haul. Probly be just like Moshe he will get sent to a looney bin for phsycological testing and evalution. Jospeh Moshe I think is due in court on Jan 20th.

top topics

join