It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antioxidants May Increase Chance of Death?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

It depends from who you get the so call "research from" after all I get letters of information from John Hopkins Medical Center that have an entire department in the research of alternative medicine, actually this what their letters tell to people:

Studies have shown that knowledgeable patients who are involved with their own health care (alternative medicine) do better.

Their researches on various preventive medicine shows how vitamins, herbal remedies and supplements can help deal with health problems

So I understand that while is some true on the big money making scam of some remedies, herbal and supplements going around in the net, is the job of the people that are into alternative medicine to do the research and take advice of reliable sources before wasting their money on snake oils.

I rely heavily on natural medicine and I am doing quite well.

Now remember that big pharma spend millions of dollars trying to kill alternative medicine, stop natural supplements that works and regulate while buying out our congress what we have access to in the nation

[edit on 7-1-2010 by marg6043]

<< 1   >>

join