It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Hole Sun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Courtesy of a friend.

A video by a guy called lucus911 with his explanation of the Norwegian Spiral incident, I'll say no more so I don't spoil the surprise! Pretty much blew my mind, not to say I necessarily am in agreement but as a theory I thought it was awesome.

Great song too!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
First of all...AWESOME SONG! Second of all, this is a very interesting theory, and actually might be right. I'm going to do some more research, but do you know when exactly this is supposed to happen?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe, but there it is. A reasonable explenation.

I think it's a disturbing and mindblowing theorie.

Will you prepare to live with the goats ?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Re Song: Yeah, I'm ashamed to admit I had never heard it before but when watching the video as soon as I heard the intro and first line I knew I liked it! As soon as the video was over I wiki'd it to find out the provenance.

As for the video and information regarding, I know as much as you do from watching it, though my assumption by putting two and two together would be that it would be referring to 21/12/2012?

[edit on 7-1-2010 by fanthorpe]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Interesting theory. My quesiton though is, if this black hole/brown dwarf star is so close to Earth, why isn't its gravitational field effecting us now; especially if it is a black hole?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Sometimes, I wish the internet didnt exist.

Mainly, because it automatically makes any monkey with an ethernet cord the next Einstein.
Theres no "hard science" behind the theory.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

Take it easy, it's just another interesting supposition. I haven't read anything yet which explains it satisfactorily, even with so called "hard science." It's not like they manipulated or falsified any information.

Sometimes I wish people weren't so cynical and dismissive.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I saw this youtube earlier today, it is some what about the same thing.

It is an intresting idea.
I still dont think it is just an missile, since the First Day, the Russians Denied it all, and the Norwegian Govt. Knew nothing about this, so it must have been a surprise for both Nations.
I think they used that day to plan out the Scenario of what it 'should' be in the eyes of the public..

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If this is what "YouTube Einstein" is suggesting, a black hole, then how come it only lasted for the supposed 8 minutes?
How come it cannot be seen now?
How come it was limited to Earth's atmosphere?

Limited and isolated atmospheric conditions usually don't turn out to be black holes swallowing stars, besides there would be a problem with gravity as has been pointed out already.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fanthorpe

Take it easy, it's just another interesting supposition. I haven't read anything yet which explains it satisfactorily, even with so called "hard science." It's not like they manipulated or falsified any information.

Sometimes I wish people weren't so cynical and dismissive.

Sorry, Im having a bad day. I didnt mean to poop on your thread.

What I was trying to convey is:

Dont you think this makes us (and our ilk) look a little silly?
This just recently happened, and people are already jumping to the conclusion that the cause is something supernatural/extraterrestrial/celestial.

Its the "Moulder and Scully" effect. Moulder always jumped to the conclusion that it was something alien. Scully always questioned it scientifically. If we want to deny ignorance, perhaps we should meet in the middle.

Once again, sorry.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
"Norway Spiral Swirl Is A Black Hole! Planet X Nibiru The Destroyer Is Close!"

Whether the Norway Spiral was a "Black Hole" or not, and even if it was, and even if the question is one of "Who created it?" I see no evidence to suggest that it has any thing to do with "Nirbiru."

From my own "sources" I have been told the spiral was created by the Angelic Kingdom for exactly the same reasons why crop circles are created and UFOs let us see them: to get people to Wake Up! We are not the only game in town.

And even if it was related to Nirbiru (i.e., the Annunaki) they don't want to kill us or enslave us without our permission, they want us to think of them as Gods and worship them of our own freewill (which I don't even remotely suggest doing).

Frankly, I think you are going to see many more anomalies of sky, land and ET, as people are being prepped for First Contact and/or Disclosure, which ever comes first...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Awesome Vid...Chris Cornell rocks!

That one makes you think....

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Ha ha that's fair enough, sorry to hear you're having a bad day.

However, for all her scientific knowledge and sceptism, wasn't Scully wrong and Mulder right nine times out of ten!?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
interesting theory, great song. I wont be hiding in a cave waiting for however long it takes to find out that nothing will happen. If you do go for the cave idea dress warm. It's cold in there.

People who might be impressionable and think this is true:

please remember that there are things in this life that you have control over and things that you have NO control over. Learn which is which, and only worry about the ones in group A. You will live a much happier life that way.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Then why did this kind of thing also appear in the sky over China a few years earlier? I think it was China at least. This kind of video is absolutely fear mongering. Forget disinfo agents, I am beginning to suspect chaos agents amongst the net in mass.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Mainly, because it automatically makes any monkey with an ethernet cord the next Einstein.

I have something to ask about this. Do you believe there will ever be any, "hard science "to observe when this worlds time is up?
Put it another wayr do you see us all standing around looking at the" hard science" as it happens?

This thing has been detected and leaked then looked for and not seen
many times.
Does this fit to give us the reason for all that. You bet.
I'm just saying this fits.
Who thinks Obama being there is coincidence? Before you answer think about what V said for a second.
Something like,"I, like God do not play with dice nor do I believe in coincidence".
There is noway in hell it was a coincidence. No way!

I'm just a red blooded American who has felt something is up for along time, with this planet x Niburu crap. The odds of it all being bull just don't seem that good when you weigh it all together.
That thing in the sky is what a black hole should look like in my imagination.
Creepy.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by randyvs]

[edit on 7-1-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
BTW, black holes are a hypothesis only. it is a theory held by mainstream scientists for so long it is taken as a given. just like the big bang theory, and many others. check out the wonderfully interesting material on thunderbolts.info

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Very interesting if I do say so myself. Black holes are theory to begin with. The Norway spiral might have the simplest explanation. In the video though at exactly the 3:01 mark the author mentions the MAGENTIC field.
What ever shall we do without the MAGENTIC field?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by patmac

I never saw that incident in China, any chance you could point me in the right direction...?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Having read that it is possible that the beam started as a light coming from the ground I was suddenly reminded of this.

en.wikipedia.org...

Iceland... no not close enough to Norway. I know this is unrelated. Just thinking out loud really.

new topics

top topics

join