It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UK Channel 4 Documentary: The Mystery of the Nevada Triangle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Below is a link to a new 45 minute documentary produced by UK Channel 4 on what has been called the Bermuda Triangle of the Desert. The area encompasses the airspace from Reno to Vegas to Fresno where more than 2000 have crashed or disappeared over the last 50 years. The Documentary centers it's focus on the Steve Fossett case but makes references to other cases throughout.

It is interesting and I have found it difficult to find more viable information on this subject. If anyone has links to more on this subject please share! Please see link below for the documentary.

P.S. Select Free user when you click on the link and the video will load in a few seconds.

www.zshare.net...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by badmoviefan

Cheers for the reminder on this program!!! I was going to watch it on 4OD,but forgot all about it.Sounds really interesting..goiing to watch it now.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I saw the Programme on the Telly. Interesting programme about mountain weather systems but there was no mystery in the aircrashes. The number of crashes outside the "triangle" was not mentioned.

new topics

join