It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US forces in Afghanistan ‘should expect up to 500 casualties a month’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by rainfall

But tell me on what legal grounds should US forces refuse to listen to their commander in chief?

This goes beyond legal grounds....this has to do with ethics and morals...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
[
I would love to move to Pakistan but seems the U.S. troops are slaughtering innocent people there too....

Then by all means, please do. I don't think, however, that you will find that you have the freedom to offer a dissenting opinion as you do here in the US. It seems obvious that you do not care much for the United States or the freedoms you enjoy here, so I suppose that probably won't matter to you anyway.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by triples

Originally posted by rainfall
I guess you're right.....they should keep following orders to kill innocent people.....I mean, they're only doing their job......what was I thinking.

Innocent people? You consider the Taliban innocent people? Great care, almost too great in my opinion, is taken by American forces to avoid killing innocent people. The Taliban certainly doesn't care about killing innocent people. If you consider the Taliban "innocent people" then I suggest you move to Northwest Pakistan and try living under their regime and see how you like it.

Yes, the people of afghanistan are innocent of committing any acts of war against the american people. Totally innocent. So are the people along the af/pak border our heroes assassinate with drones.. unless splashing a hellfire into someones home while they're eating dinner with the wife & kids isn't an assassination.

bushbama claim the so called 9/11 attackers planed & trained in afganistan.. or somesuch nonsense... but didn't these 9/11 boogie-men (supposedly) learn to fly a plane (trained & planned) in florida?, doesn't that make the united states a haven for terrorist flight training?

... yet I don't see troops occupying miami.

<< 1   >>

join