It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Council Tax is ILLEGAL - Here's the PROOF!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This letter was sent from the Wirral Council stating that they would no longer pursue liability in this case for Council Tax. They couldn't make a case stick, so they dropped it!

For a full readup on this story follow this link - CLICKY CLICKY (TPUC)

We have to wake up and smell the change folks! We don't need to be slaves any more - we can KEEP our hard earned money.

Has anyone on here gone ahead and taken the leap yet?

Parallex.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I clicked — and boy did I laugh!!!

Totally off the scale, Parallax. That's some of the tightest logic I've seen in a LIFETIME.

What can you say? I wish I could give this more than 1 flag.

Do you know if this has been forwarded to the media, incidentally?

(Not saying taxes shouldn't be paid. But taxes that aren't even legal — the mind boggles at the implications...)

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Heres something you really may find interesting.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
Im sorry for all the links i was going to start a new post but it all ties in with what you have posted thanks and sorry
s+f

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
this is absolutely tremendous news!

Elizabeth Beckett was a modern day heroine, who died while fighting this treasonous tax and the government bullies who (knowing she was dying) denied her her day in court.
this news would make her proud.
a summary of her story here: www.namastepublishing.co.uk...

huge congratulations to all involved, you give us hope!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

I'm not sure if this has been sent to the media, although I'm sure that if it has, they wont touch it with a barge pole. Too afraid of litigation.

When you begin to understand the ins and outs of statute law, maritime admiralty law etc etc, and that they count for absolutely ZIP - you kind of get a new view on what is fair, right and just when it comes to governance.

The guys over at TPUC are doing a good job at publicising this sort of thing. However, I'm more than happy to spread the word a little. This ties in with the whole 'Freeman' subject that is rapidly gaining pace.

Thanks for the other links folks - good subjective input! Stars for all.

Parallex.

top topics

join