It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing.. Myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Well, I've been lurking around this site for a bit and thought it was time to make an account. My name is Tyler, 17, I'm from Illinois and I love philosophy and music, in whichever form.

Just to get it out there, I'm interested in anything pertaining to ancient and lost civilizations, metaphysics and philosophy, and well, anything that is unusual, paranormal and unknown.

Let's see.. uhm, I believe in God, not Christian though (sorry to let those Christian bashers down), I do not believe in Satan, I love literature (pushing my way through the Mahabharata as we speak) I love music and I said before, (nothing banal like the new stuff around, my favorites are Nirvana and Jimi Hendrix
), I'm a firm believer in Atlantis. I'm againist the NWO, have my own thoughts, but never quite understood the Illuminati thing though (If anyone could explain, thanks!), I'm againist the government (Dissent is the highest form of patriotism. - Thomas Jefferson) but I adore the founding fathers and other presidents, which leads into, I believe JFK and Robert Kennedy were murdered by the CIA and many other justice-seekers. I think 9/11 was a false flag operation into war. I'm a believer in love and liberty for everyone. I can't think of much else to say

If anyone would like to debate the existence of God or any other things, I'd love to go at it lol I suppose this is me, and I know I'm leaving a lot out, just ask then!

Also, can someone tell me how to post youtube and google videos on threads? I don't have a clue lol

new topics

join