It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pandora's Pyxis: Pandimensionally conjoined twins?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Recent research I've done has been into the subject of Pandora's Box. This was things that came up with many questions in my mind and possibilities. I like the newer tools on the internet that try to map out word entomology and constellations, as those have become very useful to figure out what was meant by the word Pyxis.

There is some that think Pyxis is another way to say pixie.

Other's think Pyxis is a translation of pithos and only means a jar, but I can't find any exact details on what kind of jar pithos might mean other than being related to an attic jar.

I won't go into deep detail of the history of Pandora's Box since that can be easily found by google, but I want to especially point out a weak-link tie between the example of conjoined twins like Abigail & Brittany Hensel and possibility that maybe twins share the same body in different realities.

Wouldn't be interesting that your body not only exists in this 3D reality, but also in another 3D reality at the same time. Let's say that is normal, so it has been undetected for all those that haven't realized our reality is 6D.

What made me think about this is the attempts to understand my experience. I ask for compassion on this issue in attempts to understand the issue of a male body with a female brain. There are many theories why it happens, but it seems hormonally poisoned is the most grounded so far. It could be either a masculinized female or a feminized male that could cause either a male-body/female-brain or the other way female-body/male-brain.

Here is the other thread about I ask for help on that specific issue: here

Could it really be that conjoined twins that exist in separate realities are "pixies"? And when the twins are actually opposite sex, we have a Pandora Pixie.

Here a the link on the word constellation: pyxis word constellation

The word pyx also pix is used to denote the box in which the Sacred Host, the consecrated bread or wafer of the Eucharist, is commonly kept in the Tabernacle

The expression 'moral compass' is the notion that prompts people to choose and behave in certain ways.

Even Battle Star Galatica used an expression to 'box' models. Could this be what they meant?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
WOW

that's profound
i had never thought of it, exactly this way

i do think there is something to the Pandora/Prometheus thing, that is real

also, in my own life, this issue just came up again, but there was included the word "pixie" - one i don't usually use!

i need to think more on this and check out your links in full

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

Pyxis etymology

We still use the word in modern greek slightly variated (we say pyxida) and it means "compass". As for your theory, sorry I have no clue...

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Alexander1111]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Looks at these "jars":

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/e59b1d99ef2714f2.jpg[/atsimg]

Tell me what you see:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/6e77301ac273a7c4.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

join