It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Online Games?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Anyone into those free online mmorpgs? I found a few really good ones from a company called aeriagames. Im not sure if we are supposed to talk about different companies here, but one of my favorites from them is Grand Fantasia. Really well thought out game and quite fun to play.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I've played Shaya. It was pretty ok for a free mmorpg. I've also tried Last Chaos and 12Sky but didn't like those much. Shin Megami Tensei is a total failure.

Other notable companies are: Ijji and nDoors.
ROHAN: Blood Feud was playable. (Ijji)
Atlantica is a good turn based mmorpg. I still have installed on my pc but I play it on nDoors' servers.

There's also Acclaim. I've tried 9Dragons and 2Moons only but don't remember anything about them.

A few places you can check out for mmorpg info:
www.onrpg.com...
www.mmorpg.com...

[edit on 7/1/2010 by DGFenrir]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I tried Requiem Bloody Mare (Horror type game), and Rune's of magic (Cash shop version of world of warcraft), While i did find these 2 games somewhat enjoyable, i really really dislike the cash shop's these types of games use.

I think the cash shops these game's use to be some what shady and over priced though, but can be a great alternative if you aren't able to shell out 50 bucks and 15 bucks a month, and aren't really concerned with staying competitive with the high end players.

Also most of these games turn the xp gains way down to force you to buy their xp potions that last like 24 hours and cost 5 dollars a pop.

join