It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Amazing Scotland UFOs December 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Here is a link to a pair of "UFOs" filmed in Scotland in Dec 2009. Personally I wouldnt call them amazing but there you go...

It is a typical couple of dots moving around in the dark. I would guess it is birds but someone may be able to discount them.

EDIT: I Suggest you view the YouTube embed below kindly provided by m0r1arty instead of my Ning link.

Ning

[edit on 4/1/2010 by LightFantastic]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I appreciate they're trying to get their Ning network up and out there and good on them for doing so. But the videos don't work (On Google Chrome from Thailand ) and the site is a big clunky too.

If they can upload them to anywhere else (Or change to Wordpress for their CMS; it's free!) then I'll happily look over the vids. I'm from Scotland so combining the 2 works wonders for me

-m0r

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
I appreciate they're trying to get their Ning network up and out there and good on them for doing so. But the videos don't work (On Google Chrome from Thailand ) and the site is a big clunky too.

If they can upload them to anywhere else (Or change to Wordpress for their CMS; it's free!) then I'll happily look over the vids. I'm from Scotland so combining the 2 works wonders for me

-m0r

I've never heard of Ning myself. It is a link from this site

Scottish using Thai Chrome eh, very exotic.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Cheers for the compliments on my international suave skillz :p .

It's an interesting video fair enough, I found it on YouTube from it's original uploader: 0garry555

Here it is:

I'm not sure if it's the degradation that YouTube applies to limit film size but I thought I could see what could be wing flaps coming from the 2 objects on a few occasions. They don't fly about like Scottish birds do at night - especially in Winter, they stay up for a long time and keep together - perhaps a higher quality raw data could help clear up or eliminate this hypothesis.

I was very critical at 0:45 when the camera has the son walk in front of it (I was thinking an obvious wipe) but the rest of the 7 minutes of footage proves that they are just a father and son out looking for foos and the footage is a lengthy unbroken clip.

All in all a decent enough clip and worth further scrutiny especially considering this is claimed to have occurred on the 16th of December 2009. A nice clear sky too which helps you keep track of their position relative to the stars.

0garry555 does appear to be an avid UFO hunter and has more than a few uploads in his collection which always reeks a bit of suspicious to me (It's my problem, not his) but I'm S+F this find and would recommend the YouTube clip or first time viewing.

It's late here, but perhaps Garry will upload the RAW footage for us to look at without the YouTube Distortions. Cheers for the upload!

-m0r

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Woah. I assume that the idea that these could be some form of high altitude aircraft on shakedown has already been thought of ? Im not saying thats what I think it is, but I would hate to get all interested and then find out its the latest Eurofighter pilot having a night flight for the hell of it .

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I dont think these have been seen before, check out the link to the guys Youtube account posted by m0r1arty above.

I would be interested in any views on what some of his videos are. They large orange thing is quite strange.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
If you look close it appears to me just to be two birds flying

Also how erratic they are suggest to me birds of some kind.

Cheers
mrix

[edit on 5-1-2010 by mrixxx]

top topics

join