It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brit Hume: Tiger Woods must become Christian to be forgiven

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Brit Hume: Tiger Woods must become Christian to be forgiven

www.youtube.com

Buddhism is inferior to Christianity when it comes to forgiveness of sins, according to Fox News pundit Brit Hume. Tiger Woods should turn his back on Buddhism and become a Christian to be forgiven for cheating on his wife, Hume told Fox News Chris Wallace Sunday.

The extent to which he can recover seems to me depends on his faith, said Hume. He is said to be a Buddhist. I dont think that faith offers the kind of redemption and forgiveness offered by the Christian faith. My message to Tiger is, Tiger turn to the Christian faith and you can make a total recovery and be a great example to the
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I allways thought Brit Hume was a respectable person on Fox News, but what he said today makes me wonder if Fox News isn't starting to warp him in some ways.
I don't think Tiger Woods should change his religion to please any body. I think its his person freedom to have any faith he wants and it should not effect his golfing career in any way. When did golfing become a cgristian sport?

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
That ranks right up there with The Onion report that Al Sharpton was complaining that Tiger Woods wasn't showing enough diversity in the women he was screwing around with.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Nah...
Tiger doesn't have to do anything other then stay out of the spotlight until the next scandal hits. He'll be back next year and be just fine. His career isn't in jeopardy (his marriage might be) and someone shoulda seen this coming with a name like that! (Joke)

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Nah...
Tiger doesn't have to do anything other then stay out of the spotlight until the next scandal hits. He'll be back next year and be just fine. His career isn't in jeopardy (his marriage might be) and someone shoulda seen this coming with a name like that! (Joke)

So, you mean he's really not out of the "woods" yet??

I crack myself up sometimes!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I think to tie the two, Brit Hume (retired and now just a commentator) to Fox News is extreme.

Although I do not like most of Fox News (especially the political commentators as in Hannity and Beck), Brit Hume is acting as a opinion figure and was asked he opinion. Why not be blunt?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'm serious when I say people like Hume need a bullet in their head. People forming opinions like that really need to die.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
I'm serious when I say people like Hume need a bullet in their head. People forming opinions like that really need to die.

It's an opinion, and like an a-hole, everyone has them. And nothing wrong with him stating his opinion.

Wanting to kill everyone with an opinion that's different from yours is pretty f-ed up, actually. But hey, keep on rocking with that idea.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu

If we went around shooting everyone who ever uttered a stupid opinion, we would run out of bullets.

I'm sure there are those out there who think you should be shot in the head for your remark above.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
And I invite them to shoot me. Too bad no one's going to.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I have zero respect for Brit Hume.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
So if that's the requirement for forgiveness, then why don't the courts & prisons forgive those accused or convicted of crimes if they become Christians then?

Just more religion based propaganda efforts by conformers to recruit high profile members in order to use for additional propaganda efforts.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

You know, the Fox News Channel has become the Channel for the right Wing Extremist just as MSNBC has become Extremist for the Left.

I don't know why people Like Brit think that just because they raise the bible and follow the lord, they won't start to have inappropriate relationships with the women in the church. LOL

CHURCH GURLS ARE EASY. lol

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
WOW!!! What a righteous statement to make. I hope Tiger Woods targets Brit Hume's wife next.

EDIT: Never mind that...Brit is divorced...pot calling the kettle.....

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Aggie Man]

top topics

join