It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the secret in defeating the Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Nothing truly matters. Just live in the moment.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jonah0julian

Hi,

You have some interesting views.

My Dilemma is this : ARE THE ILLUMINATI LOOSING THE BATTLE, ARE THEY DESPERATE ?

a) With their syria agenda, Russia & China refused to support them.

b) With their global new world currency plans, The masses are not agreeing to their austerity & suppression, as can be seen in Greece where the govt has fallen behind its budget cut targets. (State Job Cuts havent been cut as required). Thus if austerity is not being followed, then how are the masses going to get desperate so that a NEW CURRENCY IS forced onto them ?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Great opening post.

Originally posted by Rockky
reply to post by jonah0julian

Hi,

You have some interesting views.

My Dilemma is this : ARE THE ILLUMINATI LOOSING THE BATTLE, ARE THEY DESPERATE ?

a) With their syria agenda, Russia & China refused to support them.

b) With their global new world currency plans, The masses are not agreeing to their austerity & suppression, as can be seen in Greece where the govt has fallen behind its budget cut targets. (State Job Cuts havent been cut as required). Thus if austerity is not being followed, then how are the masses going to get desperate so that a NEW CURRENCY IS forced onto them ?

The question I always have is : are the Illuminati all the bad they're made out to be, or are they split into factions? Are some of them good, and can they turn this mess around if that's the case? I can't think about a group I've got no proof of that much, but if they do exist I have my doubts that they'd be 100% evil.

But yeah, the whole current conception of consensus reality has to be transformed, but I think we underestimate the "masses" a lot and don't give them enough respect, because I think a lot of them are beginning to wake up.

This is a good example : www.abovetopsecret.com...

So even though you think many of them are "asleep", it's worth having respect and hope, things do seem to be changing even if it is a slow process at the moment.
edit on 12-7-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

The word Illuminati was only manipulation. There was many groups in history that called themselves like that.
So manipulated person can never see that he is manipulated.

After so many years of investigating I can say only this:
Manipulation is active in our all history. But manipulators are not humans. They using methods that are highly sophisticated and we are not capable right now to understand that.
But there is big change right now.

Annunaki propaganda says that 2012 is end of the world. But there is big reason for that.
Our Planet changed frequency from 7.56Hz to 3.5 Khz what cause that Oversoul comes to unite with our soul inside of our body. That is big energy and more that 4 million people don't have chakras anymore.
Everybody will have full psychic abilities. We are complete Humans now.

edit on 13-7-2012 by Galactic because: you tube link

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join