It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Venturas New Show Marks the End of His Political Carreer!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Did Governor Ventura, by way of his new television series Conspiracy Theory, destroy his chance at a 2012 presidential campaign? Wouldn't this damage his credibility and ultimately be used against him? Or is this evidence that Ventura has no interest in entering politics ever again?

I would have liked to see the potential momentum created by a Jesse Ventura/Ron Paul candidacy, or the like! Can anybody convince me that this is anything more than an afterthought now, or is this as hopeless as I think it to be?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
He told Alex J he is DONE with politics.

Hence the show.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Boy are you off base. This show does nothing but enhance his chances. It shows he knows the score and can stand on his own two feet and decide things for himself without being told how to think, what to say, or what to believe.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerbst

Jesse is doing more good where he is.
Check it out.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Isn't he allowed to earn a wage as well as his political aspirations? Not sure how him being a celebrity could hurt his chances?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
He told Alex J he is DONE with politics.

Hence the show.

What sane , balanced person would'nt be?
Venturas and Paul should do the show together. They will acomplish alot more for America that way.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Saying you're out doesn't hurt your electability and you can still change your mind. What I'm saying is, this kind of move can cause damage that's permanent.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Really depends more on his popularity at the time.

People have shown that they no longer care about what politicians do or have done.

All they care about are the promises and the paparazzi pics that come with them.

Let's face it . Many people just don't care enough to do the necessary research on candidates.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Boy are you off base. This show does nothing but enhance his chances. It shows he knows the score and can stand on his own two feet and decide things for himself without being told how to think, what to say, or what to believe.

Oh how I wish that were true! Those are qualities held by very few in the real world today. Today's majority believe things like W Bush has high moral values, Obama is "changing" the US for the better and gay people don't deserve equal rights.

Can you name even one person, with these kind of attributes, ever nominated for the presidency?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
He will never be able to run for president.
Look at his show!!
He will compromise national security, they'll say. Can you imagine the secrets he would expose?
Day after he's elected:

"yeah there's aliens. 9/11 was an inside j-"BANG!!!

[edit on 2-1-2010 by heyo]

new topics

top topics

join