It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Like mass suffocation...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
...but having to do with the removal of water from the physical bodies. What I am saying is a higher power will make physical bodies not hold water. The water in the physical bodies will dry up by the higher power's doing. That will kill the physical bodies.

I think I figured something out. When I was 9 a strange sign appeared by the sky. It was lacking rain in the shape of the back yard while everywhere else I could see had rain coming down. I think it is a message about what is to befall mankind in some way. As a thief the higher power will steal water from physical bodies slowy but quick enough, and keep them from taking in more water further. It will be the evildoers this will happen to. Then we will see their shame as they struggle with something supernatural.

Reminds me of this quote:

"Revelation 16:15
Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame."

If Jesus is the higher power, then he will steal water from the physical bodies of the evildoers as a thief.

Note the part of Revelation having to do with water let loose:

"Revelation 12
15And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth."

^You'd pass away if all that water came out of you.

For how many days can the physical body last living without water? Anyone know? I think it's three days last I learned. You know, a core way to go out if you were held captive is to not drink any water. That's if you'd rather pass away than be held captive.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Tormentations]

join