It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oppressive spirits of the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
They cant stop us now! No matter how hard they try! Who can't? The oppressive spirits of the NWO. We - We stand not fallen down nor crowling either. We stand alone as killers to the oppresive spirits of the NWO. Oppression aint got anything on us, but we've got all sorts of weapons drawn on oppressors, to stop them since they cant stop the many of us there are. Feel me? If we must imprison them or kill them, we've got it in us to do so. The NWO must crumble at our hands. Do what you got to do to stop the NWO. Handle your business! Know what I mean? Strategize!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/98dffa630aa9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
You are kidding right? I am sorry to say that it is going to take more than a few "Keyboard commando's" to stop this. It has to be started and controlled by the people working as unit against it. It can be stopped once everyone is being changed at election time by voting the old ones out and not voting democrat or republican and that hasn't happened yet either. Vote for anyone new and with no experience, we would be better off.

I wrote and emailed congressman and stood on every corner telling about the bailout, but they still got the bailout. To say the "NWO' is history, far from it.

Tru

new topics

join