It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracies & Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
So here I am a few years ago with not a lot of knowledge of, well, anything. I took notice of lies that government and religions feed you so I started thinking outside the box looking for the truth of things. And then, I discovered the things that we discuss at places like this.

Once upon a time, I believed to have discovered lots of cold hard facts and lots of truth. And then over the course of a few years that I've been looking into this kind of stuff, you begin noticing just how much of nutballs that some are.

You think you've found reliable information from people and then you see people like Maxwell, Jones, the Project Camelot guys and girls and others debunked and being accused of lying and spreading misinformation. At this point it seems like we'll pretty much always have a never ending pool of BS to sift through before we get to the bottom of things.

So on one side you've got the 'giants' of BS-ery, and then you've got the other side which seem to be complete nutballs at times. It's kind of like republicans and democrats: one sways left and one sways right, but they're all just as much as full of it.

It gets rather frustrating and disheartening.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by krull11

It gets rather frustrating and disheartening.

Embrace the truth.

Everyone is lying.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm a bit torn up about it. No seriously, I am. Kinda makes you want to just say screw it and be like everyone else. If ya can't beat'em, join'em. But egh, I'm too smart for that.. so I guess the next option is to just stay away from them and laugh from a distance

new topics

join