It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO will come and GO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Right, I may be drunk, but I know what i'm talking about, maybe.
( if conspiracy theories are right about the NWO)

This stuff is profecised to happen. "They" are going to make damn sure it does happen, and "they" will be the same ones who make damn sure that it fails. Take a look at the denver airport painting (way too drunk to actually post it up, I'm sure you've all seen it) It spells it out, what will happen, war, death, destruction, followed by peace. This is how it will play out. I've no idea on the time span, but I'm thinking that they've got to get their skates on if it'll be any time soon. In the real world, we're probably looking at another 50-100 year min before it "goes off" I'd like to be wrong, cos I think it'd be proper cool to experience this as the theorists (like myself, sort of) say that it'll happen. But I'm not holding my breath, but change can happen very fast, and we must keep that in mind.

Let it happen, and sit back, safe in the knowlage that it will crumble, and that we will know better times. You may be even gearing yourself up to put yourself on the front line if it kicks off. That's cool too, as you may well be part of who brings it down. It's going to take all sorts, to do everything between passive nothingness, and agressive descent. It's all got a place, and it's all been preplanned, it will happen.

I'm not basing this on 1 mural at an airport, but more of a collective thing I've had going on for the last few years. Based on my observations and based on my take on this whole NWO master plan. And it's kind of got a twist in the tail, cos it makes these NWO propagandists, the good guys! I know, that's a bit messed up, but the end result will be a peaceful period on this earth, the likes of which hasn't been seen for a long old time. We've got to go through some sort of clensing first, if you like, but the end result is what matters.

Like I say, I've had 1 or 2 little drinkies (took a little while to make this post readable as it goes, I hope I've done a good enough job) So I may be chatting out my behind. It has been known before. (no, really) If this is the case, I shall hide my head in shame and retreat back to the saftey of the more wibbly forums. But if anyone reckons I might be onto something, then maybe I am.

So there it is, my little half baked theory. It's not very complexed, but why does it need to be?

Bring it on I say!!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Besides the controversies about the Denver Airport mural, another example is the Georgia Guidestones being up on the CT list.

Still, one must look at history to find some real confirmation for what you say; All through human history, empires rise, empires fall. None have lasted. The same goes for the NWO...Failure is inevitable. The reason history repeats itself so consistently is because the same "families" that try to conquer the world through deception, treachery & insurrection keep repeating the same mistakes their ancestors did in history.

I'm not about to post what I think has been the causes of those mistakes (since they seem to be incapable of "getting a clue," why should I hand it to them?), but they consistently use the same strategies & tactics over & over & they fail every time. Of course, they achieve some successes, to a limited extent, but they always try to stretch beyond their limits & it always crumbles around them. History bears witness to their failures.

I've heard a good description of insanity to be people who keep committing the same failures over & over, yet expect to achieve different results. Perhaps it's that insanity that dooms them to failure...

[edit on 29-12-2009 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The NWO will come and go, but will you stay? dum dum duuuuuum

ha, lifes a piece of sh!t, when you really look at it. but don't give a frown, go to town, and make everyone happy.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by gandhi]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
i think it failed already, with the lack of a Copenhagen agreement. the NWO doesn't control EVERY government.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
i think it failed already, with the lack of a Copenhagen agreement. the NWO doesn't control EVERY government.

They control the world economy through the central banks, world bank, IMF, and global corporations. They're also using this as an excuse to advocate for their world government under the premise that it would pass laws to regulate themselves but really, they want to be able to pass international laws to assist with their fleecing of the world.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I personally believe that once it becomes obvious, the American people will fight back. If you ask any patriot why they're proud to be an American, most will say 'Because of our freedoms'. Even if they didn't believe in the NWO previously, they will put up a fight once they see obvious rights being stripped.

top topics

join