It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can U Visualize Disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What would you do with your life if:
Full disclosure was made by the govts of the world,
Every conspirist was unmasked at every level of society from the Rothchilds to paid bloggers,
Free energy resulted in 10 hour work weeks?

How would you spend the balance of your waking hours? How do you think others, starting with your family and working out to humankind, would act?

It all comes down to that question and the visualization of what could be. If you think man is essentially lazy, self-centered and evil, and that those not spending their days on the couch would be out looking for ways to take advantage of others, then disclosure will never happen.

Until a critical mass of humans can visualize a harmonic society placing service to others above all else, we will be stuck in this ultimately self-destructive paradigm.

Outside forces will not intervene on our behalf if we do not have the capacity as a species to rise above our animal instincts.

No action can manifest without first being conceived. I did not incarnate on earth to be vaporized in a nuclear holocaust at the hand of other humans.

The stage was set for this ultimate showdown and each of us chose to participate in this drama. A certain amount of evil was a prerequisite, a central charcter playing a supporting role.

Evil wants to steal the show and take the final bow. Apathy is the enemy and this site is full of those whose life's work is creating apathy in its victims.

Look what is happening in Iran. People are willing to give their lives to fight the good fight. All we have to do is fight the feeling of apathy and not let the negative posters decide our fate.

Fight back by being positive. Shout, scream and proclaim
Life is good. Man is good. I love my brothers and sisters! Almost all of us are in this together. We will triumph. All you have to do is see it.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

None of that will happen. The world has to be practical, and the world is nt running out of oil,and the world needs to run as a business.

People will never get the real disclosure, when ever the thing comes. So i do not care for it. Your better of hoping for other things that are more practical for teh world, lol, if your into that thing.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hope indeed friend,

I think we all dream of a day when all the veils are lifted and we can finally bring the evil murderers to justice. If we knew the real reasoning behind all the conspiracies, and knew all the people and action involved, I think ATS would be a much less interesting place

I would still come here though; It is a still a great site to meet people with likeminded views about the world and spirituality, and a great place to discuss aspects and ideas from all walks of life.

It would also be nostalgic to come back here- Remembering the old times when no one knew for sure what was going on, and we could only speculate and hope.

As for what I would do with the rest of my life- With a 10 hour work week, I would probably spend the first while being lazy, no doubt. I think everyone would want to relax for a while, enjoying the new world.

After I would get bored of that, (which would be pretty quickly), I would devote most of my time to the attainment of knowledge and science, and spend alot of time on my own spiritual development. I would probably also join an organization of some sort to help make the world a better place for all.

I really do hope more people wake up, but I am noticing that this is starting to happen, and the scale is getting bigger by the day. I really think the key to change for the better is the internet. Never-before have we had this much information at our disposal- able to find any information or contact almost anyone in the world in such a short time.

I think that sometime in the future there will be a movement that will begin on the internet, and it will spread to all corners of the earth, and TPTB will have no way to stop it.

The next big mistake they make will be their last.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I keep seeing Brian Williams of NBC News saying "How did the US Goverment keep the disclosure secret so long?" Then a bunch of reporters saying "it was the best kept secret in US history".. and how they spent billions of dollars keeping it hidden.
The fallout would be HUGE.. and if they let people suffer because they didn't want to release differet technologies...s would roll.. This is the biggest reason they haven't let it happen. The masses would be PISSED! I wouldn't doubt if some sort of revolt occured because of it..

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
have been trying to visualise for a while now and i`ll still keep doing it,but i dont see any substancial progress .i still think friends,family and mostly everyone is brainwashed and will never except the truth if it hit them in the face unless it was in the msm ofcourse,but also just see their lives as being far much better technologically than it was 10 years ago and dont want things to change. how many people would take the red pill if given the chance, but in the process would turn their world upside down,not many me thinks,and there`s no point in hope coz it`s the same as wishing,wanting and it never comes,you have to go out and get it for yourself and that`s too much hard work in this day and age

new topics

top topics

join